- MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL. Lynch, Kelly // Interview;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p38
Interviews film actress Maggie Gyllenhaal. Family background; Upcoming movies in 2002; Her preferred underclothing.
- Emma Thompson. Wieder, Judy // Advocate;9/19/95, Issue 690, p26
No abstract available.
- Fair Lady. // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p9
The article presents an interview with actor Emma Thompson. Thompson said that she finds the job she does emotionally very demanding. When asked about the 1960s British children's television (TV) series "The Magic Roundabout," in which her father actor Eric Thompson was a narrator, she said that...
- Maggie's smiling. Dunk, Tiffany // NW;3/1/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p61
Interviews actress Maggie Gyllenhaal regarding her role in the movie "Mona Lisa Smile." Experience in working with actress Julia Roberts in the movie; Friendship with actress Kirsten Dunst, her co-star in the movie; Opinion on playing bad girl roles.
- MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL. Kushner, Tony // Interview;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p141
Interviews actress Maggie Gyllenhaal about her work. Highlights of her film 'Secretary'; Approach taken by Gyllenhaal on her character for the film; Views on the unconscious.
- Hey, Lady. // NW;7/28/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p76
An interview with actress Maggie Gyllenhaal is presented. Gyllenhaal maintained that she was like really wanting to do the role in the "The Dark Knight," which was previously played by Katie Holmes in "Batman Begins." When asked on what she truly felt about watching the deceased Heath Ledger...
- EMMA THOMPSON. // Vanity Fair;Jul2008, Issue 575, p136
An interview with actress Emma Thompson is provided. Thompson, who is starring in the film "Brideshead Revisited," discusses her greatest fears which include knives and the loss of a child, and her favorite possessions which are her Finnish sauna and her wine collection. Her favorite authors are...
- EMMA THOMPSON. Gostin, Nicki // Newsweek;11/13/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 20, p79
The article is an interview with British actress Emma Thompson. Topics discussed include Thompson's experience and handling of writer's block as a screenplay writer, her daughter's reaction to seeing her in a Harry Potter movie, Thompson's liking to get dressed up, skinny actresses, and dressing...
- Fasten Your Seatbelt. // Newsweek;12/22/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 25, p63
An interview with actress Emma Thompson is presented. When asked if the movie "Last Chance Harvey" was filmed in an airport, she says it was. When asked what her experiences at airports are like, she says she always has a difficult time getting through customs. She adds that she likes to teach...