Janet Paul Rice
- ILLINOIS FEATURED AUTHOR. Kadera, Susan // Willow Review;Spring2014, Vol. 41, p6
The article profiles Northern Minnesota native Susan Kadera and discusses her fondness for writing and mentions her education at the Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota.
- Sabrina Zimara. // FoodService Director;10/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p30
The article presents an interview with Concordia College marketing supervisor Sabrina Zimara about her proudest accomplishment, biggest challenge she was able to overcome, and her goals for the next two years.
- The Excavation of the Apasht. Angelicus, Marcus // Art Papers;Sep/Oct86, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p29
The article reviews the U.S. exhibition "Beauvais Lyons: The Excavation of the Apasht" at the X Complex, World's Fair Site in Knoxville, Tennessee from June 8 to July 6, 1986, at the Gray Art Gallery in Greenville, North Carolina from August 29 to September 27, 1986 and at the Fine Arts Gallery...
- Concordia College (MN) is seeking a full-time Sustainability Coordinator. Frolich, Larry // Journal of Sustainability Education;Oct2011, p1
The article reports that Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota is looking for a Sustainability Coordinator. It mentions that the said Coordinator will provide institutional leadership for the College in the latter's efforts to achieve greater environmental sustainability and will report to...
- Hearst Foundation gives grant for honors students. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/4/95, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p19
Presents information on grant received by Concordia College's William Randolph Hearst Endowed Scholarship Fund from the Hearst Foundation Incorporated. When fund began; College's commitment to honors students; Design of honors program.
- Use of an Accelerator in Undergraduate Modern Physics Courses at Concordia College. Gealy, Mark // AIP Conference Proceedings;2003, Vol. 680 Issue 1, p851
In the physics department at Concordia College, Moorhead, MN there are three standard experiments in the undergraduate curriculum for which a 350kV Cockroft-Walton ion accelerator is used. These include 1) Rutherford scattering of protons by thin metallic foils, 2) the nuclear reaction of...
- Good Things in Small Packages. // Food Management;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the 20% increase generated by Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota in dinner participation when it introduced a Slider Bar as a special menu option for one night. With more than a thousand students who have participated, Concordia plans to repeat the same promotion....
- Academic integrity and community ties at a small, religious-affiliated liberal arts college. Bath, Michael; Hovde, Peter; George, Erik; Schulz, Kacie; Larson, Elise; Brunvatne, Eirik // International Journal for Educational Integrity;Nov2014, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p31
While the increased incidence of academic integrity violations in university classrooms has been well documented over the past several decades, inconsistent attention has been given to small liberal arts colleges in terms of both cheating practices and attitudes towards cheating. This study aims...
- Updates from Student Chapters. Quist, Amanda // Choral Journal;Nov2014, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p41
The article offers the author's insights on the updates related to the activities of the student chapters in the U.S. The author states the improvement of the student chapter of Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota for the 2013 to 2014 school year. She mentions their support on the...