Getting Comfy With Cricket
- Off-Line. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mar2001, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p102
Interviews Harvey P. White, chairman and chief executive officer of Leap Wireless International Inc. Mentors; Pet peeves; Qualities sought in key executives; Opinion on initial public offering market; Biggest change foreseen in telecommunications industry.
- Leap Reports On First Year. // Wireless Week;10/18/99, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p31
Presents a report on subscribers growth for Leap Wireless International Inc. Business loses of Leap; Expansion plans.
- Leap acquires PCS licenses in Florida. // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p19
Focuses on issues related to the telecommunication company Leap Wireless International Inc. in San Diego, California.
- Leap Follows Bundled Trend. // Wireless Week;8/19/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p30
Reports on Cricket Talk offering of Leap Wireless International Incorporated. Advantages from the service; Price per month; Only service not included in the bundle.
- Leap subscribers jump 250 percent. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the increase in the number of Leap Wireless International Inc.'s international and domestic subscribers since August 31, 1999. Subscriber figures including Leap's subsidiary Smartcom PCS; Ownership stake in Pegaso and Chase Telecommunications Holdings Inc.; Comments from chairman and...
- Leap likely acquisition target. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p4
Reports on the potential of Leap Wireless International Inc. as an acquisition target. Information on the company's physical assets; Reflection of Leap's financial problems; Cost of Nucentrix' multichannel multipoint distribution system radio-frequency licenses.
- Leap launches in third N.C. market. // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p45
Reports on the Cricket Comfortable Wireless service launched by wireless telecommunication company Leap Wireless International Inc. in Hickory, North Carolina.
- Leap looks for strategic fits at auction. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p8
Discusses the efforts of Leap Wireless International Inc. to take its role as a small player in the United States wireless telecommunication auctions seriously.
- It's not easy being green. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;7/30/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 5, p26
Discusses the business strategy of telecommunication carrier Leap Wireless Inc. Approach of Leap Wireless to wireless data market; Carrier's business strategy for the United States; Growth in the company's subscribers in 2001; Wireless service rolled out by the company in June 2001; Companies...