MFS focuses on chefs
- A cowboy clothier mounts a comeback. Boss, Shira J. // Christian Science Monitor;12/11/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p20
Presents an interview with John Peterman, the founder of the clothing catalog company J. Peterman.
- Q&A: JOHN PRENDERGAST CO-FOUNDER OF ENOUGH PROJECT. Lang, Daryl; Walker, David // Photo District News;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p8
The article presents an interview with John Prendergast, co-founder of Enough Project.
- HILL TUBE. Sheridan, Tom // Hill;6/11/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 68, p20
The article presents an excerpt of an interview with Sheridan Group founder and President Tom Sheridan.
- THE SHOE ADDICT: TAMARA MELLON. Watson, Shane // Harper's Bazaar;Nov2002, Issue 3492, p112
Presents an interview with Tamara Mellon, founder and president of the shoe company Jimmy Choo.
- Superstyle's John Colalillo dies. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;8/23/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p30
An obituary for John Colalillo, founder and president of upholstery producer Superstyle Furniture, is presented.
- The Art of Homebuilding. Perey, Susan // Georgia Trend;Nov2006, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p94
An excerpt from the interview of John Wieland, founder, chairman and chief creative officer of John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods Inc., is presented.
- CENTRE FOR POLITICAL AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES: ABILITIES OF MACEDONIA'S YOUNG AND SEASONED DIPLOMATS ARE IMPRESSIVE. // Macedonian Diplomatic Bulletin;Feb2014, Issue 81, p14
An interview with John Hemery, the founder and Chairman of the Centre for Political and Diplomatic Studies (CPDS) in Great Britain, is presented. Topics of the interview includes activities and need of the establishment of CPDS, his assessment of the courses of diplomatic training delivered in...
- Let's Make a Deal. // Multichannel News;2/11/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
An interview with John Waller, Garrett Baker and Brian Stengel, founder, president and managing director of Waller Capital Corp. respectively is presented. The topics discussed in the interview include the biggest change in the brokerage business, business aspects as a big cable operator in the...
- John E. Abele. Sandrick, Karen // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;1/5/96, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p28
Presents an interview with John E. Abele, founder and chairman of Boston Scientific, Natik, Massachusetts, relating to medical technology. Questions; Answers.