Industry Exec Turned Investor Sees Host Of Opportunities
- NEW BEGINNING. // Siliconindia;Sep2001, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p18
Profiles Arun Sarin, chief executive officer of Accel-KKR Telecom in India. Background of his professional experiences; Details of his administrative plans for the company. INSET: FAST FACTS..
- ARUN SARIN. Blackhurst, Chris // Management Today;Feb2006, p36
This article presents an interview with Arun Sarin, chief executive of the world's biggest mobile phone operator Vodafone. In terms of money, power, influence, prestige and intellectual stimulation that must come with running such a corporation, Sarin has it all. The company has recently...
- Off the Map. Clancy, Heather // Entrepreneur;Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p52
The article profiles Ajay Goel, founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of JangoMail, a web-based service that lets companies blast electronic newsletters or targeted mass marketing communications to hundreds of customers. He founded the company after finishing college in 1998. Goel invested...
- Kyocera Exec Joins Zucotto Wireless. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p8
Reports business developments in San Diego, California as of June 2002. Recruitment of David Grooms to the position of chief executive officer of Zucotto Wireless Inc.; Development of wireless data link by Cubic Corp.; Approval of the patent for Ameranth Wireless Inc.
- Executive Desiderata. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;11/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p5
Presents some rules of engagement for chief executive officers in the wireless communications industry. Reminder in adding technology, services or companies; Step to be taken after sharing one's vision and wisdom; Concern over compulsive corporate buying.
- 'Do it right the first time' Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;1/29/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p18
Reports on Puerto Rico Telephone Co.'s plan to incorporate innovative telecommunications solutions through infrastructure and operational investments. Use of broadband technology which transfers multiple signals over a single medium at high speed; Puerto Rico Telephone Co. president and chief...
- Restructured- but still in wireless. // Wireless Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p32
Interviews chief executive officer Michael Ricks of IMGO on wireless technology. Capital investment of the company; Enhancement of customer service; Improvement on the quality of the devices.
- The Danger Seeker. Vittore, Vince // Wireless Review;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p36
Relates the views of Hank Notthaft, chief executive officer of Danger Inc., on his company. Reason for working in Danger; Attraction to wireless technology; Goals in the software industry.
- The Player. McElligott, Tim // Wireless Review;Oct2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p56
Presents the views of Scott Orr, chief executive and chief creative officer at Sorrent, regarding the wireless gaming business. Description of his childhood; Interests in the concepts of designing and producing; His analysis on wireless gaming operations.