Moving Beyond the Black Box
- HID Global to Use EPDs. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2015, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p128
The article reports on a partnership between HID Global Corp., a provider of secure identity solutions and ASSA ABLOY AB to use internationally recognized environmental product declarations (EPD) in reporting the environmental performance of its access control.
- HID Global Corp. to Acquire Fargo Electronics. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on ASSA Abloy's HID Global Corp.'s entering into a definitive agreement to acquire Fargo Electronics Corp. for an all-cash consideration. The agreement is expected to close at the end of the third quarter of 2006 pending stockholder and regulatory approval in Fargo. The two...
- SDM Showcase. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2013, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p155
The article evaluates several security and surveillance products including the eBridge4SK Ethernet over Coax Adapter Kit from Altronix, the IN120 WiFi lock from ASSA ABLOY Group and the Q7436 Video Encoder Blade from Axis Communications.
- Ahoy me hearties. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2001, p15
Reports on the participation of ASSA ABLOY in the 2001 Volvo Ocean Race yacht racing event. Idea behind its decision to join the race; Members comprising the team; Preparations made for the event.
- Abloy secure victory at sea. // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2002, p12
Reports on the victory of the ASSA Abloy team on the 57th Clyde Yacht Clubs Association Sydney to Hobart Race in 2002. Obstacle encountered during the race; Awards received by some crew members.
- ASSA ABLOY LAUNCHES ECOSYSTEM FOR REPLACING KEYS WITH MOBILE PHONES. Thackeray, Alistair // Civil Engineering (10212000);Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p70
The article offers brief information on the Seos digital key system from Assa Abloy AB.
- Yale updates reach trucks. // Logistics Manager;Apr2011, p08
The article reports that British logistics company Yale has improved its MR series of reach trucks to increase visibility and operator comfort.
- ABS firm bought. // Construction Europe;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p29
The article reports that Swiss industrial engineering company Sulzer AG will acquire Assa Abloy AB's Cardo Flow Solutions in a 660,7 million euros deal.
- Filling the void. Adams, Bruce // Hotel & Motel Management;4/7/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 6, p24
Introduces several locks for hotels in the U.S. Lock features; Development of a contactless smartcard by ASSA Abloy AB.