Roads to be Traveled
- IRS Rescinds Portion of Proposal For Cash Balance Plan Conversions. Clark, Margaret M. // HR Magazine;May2003, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p28
Deals with the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service to withdrew portions of proposed regulations to govern conversions of traditional defined benefit pension plans to cash balance plans. Reason behind the decision; Stance of the Society for Human Resource...
- Treasury, IRS Seek Comments on Guidance Priorities. SCHROEDER, PETER // Bond Buyer;5/5/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p6
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to seek public comments on what municipal bond and other regulatory projects should be included on the 2009-2010 guidance priority list.
- Treasury, IRS Put TEFRA and Issue Price on Their Priority List. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service is released its priority guidance plan which includes guidance on arbitrage investment restrictions and issue price.
- Congress stops IRS measure to change tax policy. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;07/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p26
Presents information on the decision of the United States Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service to postpone final regulations to implement the IRS Notice 98-11 measure until January 1, 2000. Issuance of the notice in February 1998; Details on the specifics of the measures.
- IRS Seeks Comment on Arbitrage Restrictions. DePaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;6/4/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33724, p6
The article focuses on the move of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service and the Treasury Department to seek public comments on the arbitrage restrictions pertaining to tax-exempt bonds.
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. // Federal Register;5/22/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 99, p29504
The article presents a federal notice issued by the Internal Revenue Service of the Department of the Treasury in the U.S.
- Basis of Indebtedness of S Corporations to Their Shareholders; Hearing Cancellation. VanDyke, LaNita // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 194, p60959
The article presents information on the cancellation of a notice issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the U.S. Department of Treasury.
- Portability of a Deceased Spousal Unused Exclusion Amount; Hearing Cancellation. VanDyke, LaNita // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 194, p60960
The article presents information on the cancellation of a notice issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Treasury Department nullifies IRS blocked-pump rules. Cox, Tracy // National Petroleum News;Feb99, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p8
Reports that the United States Department of Treasury ordered the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to repeal its kerosene tax-or-dye enforcement procedure. Details on the ruling; Elements of the previous test that marketers can no longer rely on.