Banking on Security
- Businesses managing financing despite tighter credit. Kennedy, Doug // njbiz;7/20/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p15
The author comments on the state of bank lending for businesses in the U.S. Information is presented on a recent survey of large and small businesses in New Jersey by Capital One Bank which found that businesses in the state have adequate access to credit and financing. The author relates the...
- Lagging Confidence. Robertson, Rob // Fort Worth Business Press;9/13/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p1
The article provides information about Capital One Bank's Market Pulse survey for the second quarter of 2010, which gauged the economic sentiments of businesses and consumers in Texas. The survey was done through phone interviews with owners or managers of businesses in Texas, and was conducted...
- I have been rich & poor, and rich is much better. Klein, Ed // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p8
The article reports on developments related to business enterprises in New York. Acor Inc. announced additional data from its second Phase 3 clinical trial of Fampridine-SR in people with multiple sclerosis (MS). Senator Bill Larkin was named to the 2008 New York Farm Bureau's Circle of Friends....
- COURT DOCKETS. // BusinessWest;6/3/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p60
The article offers information on several lawsuits involving area businesses which include Mill Rock Reality Corp. v. Kevin Williams d/b/a Broken Edge Deburring, Typrowicz Home Improvement Inc. v. Tomorrow Meadows, and Capital One Bank N.A. v. Laurie A. Fay d/b/a Angelic Grave Groomers.
- Capital One Bank opens West Arlington branch. Robertson, Rob // Fort Worth Business Press;10/15/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p6
The article announces the opening of Capital One Bank's new full-service branch in West Arlington, Texas.
- Federal Realty Closes $400M Credit Facility. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;7/11/2011, p2
The article reports on the closure of a $400 million unsecured revolving credit facility by the Federal Realty Investment Trust. It notes that the proceeds of financing have already been utilized to retire its outstanding obligations under the Trust's previous $300 million revolving credit that...
- EVERY DAY IS MOTHER'S DAY. Scarborough, Melanie // Community Banker;May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p56
The article features three community banks named by "Working Mother" magazine among the 100 companies most hospitable to mothers in the U.S. At Northern Trust Co., mothers are eligible for 19 weeks leave after giving birth, with seven weeks partially paid. Capital One Bank offers a Future of...
- Shane Passarelli Joins Capital One Bank. // Secured Lender;Oct2012, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p12
The article announces that Shane Passarelli has joined Capital One Bank as its Commercial and Specialty Finance Senior Vice President in order to support Healthcare Sponsor Finance, Asset Based Lending and Real Estate Finance businesses.
- Capital One Introduces Small-Business Credit Cards with Value Rewards. // ABA Bank Marketing;Dec2011, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Capital One bank in McLean, Virginia has introduced a suite of credit cards, called "Spark Business" which offers small-business customers with rewards on every purchase.