State Street's Corporate Trust Business Still Growing in 2001
- Untitled. // American Banker;2/17/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 33, p15
Presents the answers of various banking executives on the question of how they will use data processing. Riverside National Bank's Ray Ammons; Vermont National Bank's Diamuid McLoughin; Provident Bancshares' Russ Johnson; Calcasieu Marine National Bank's A. Hartie Spence.
- Do you develop detailed customer profiles? // American Banker;4/4/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 63, p8
Features an interview with bank executives on their development of a detailed customer profiles. Gary L. Wickam of American National Bank; Charles V. Wait of Adirondack Trust Co.; C. French Yarbrough of Coconut Grove Bank.
- What benefits has your bank reaped from using imaging technology? // American Banker;4/11/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 68, Management Strategies p12A
Features an interview with executives regarding the benefits their banks reaped from using imaging technology. Ben F. Vaughan III of Signet Bank; Eugene H. Friedman of Chase Manhattan Bank; Richard E. Wheeler of United Missouri Bank; Lawrence R. Sellers of Huntington Service Co.; Richard W....
- Trading ideas with small business. // ABA Banking Journal;Mar1986, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p48
Presents an interview with executives on the performance of services of the banks to small businesses in the U.S. Impact of financial deregulation on small firms; Need to strengthen laws designed to ensure equal access to business credit for women; Reaction on lending to small service-oriented...
- Time for your checkup. // Smart Business Cleveland;Jan2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p74
An interview with Sean Richardson, president of NorthCoast and chief executive officer (CEO) of FirstMerit Bank, is presented. He cites the importance of conducting periodic assessments in the operation of a bank. He cites several factors to consider when choosing a bank, including the area...
- In Term vs. Permanent Insurance Debate, Distribution Proves to be Key Obstacle. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p20
Interviews several bank and financial institution executives about term life insurance and permanent cash-value coverage. Comparison between term and permanent insurance; Responsibility of bank representatives to sell either product; Appropriate customers for term and permanent policies;...
- Talking With Fannie Mae's Franklin Raines. Cope, Debra // Community Banker;Oct2003, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p14
Presents an excerpt from an interview with Federal National Mortgage Association's chairman and chief executive Franklin D. Raines, about community banking. Views on the future of community banking; Message for community banks that remain dedicated to portfolio lending; Position on the...
- IndyMac embraces Six Sigma. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p94
Interviews Randy Canfield, vice-president of Six Sigma, IndyMac Bank. Career background; Description of Six Sigma; Application of Six Sigma to banking.
- The right stuff. David, Chelan // Smart Business Los Angeles;Feb2009, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p26
An interview with William Philips, senior vice president and group manager of Comerica Bank of Los Angeles Branch, California, is presented. He advises business owners to work with a bank that offers everything one needs in the trade and that has proven itself through times of prosperity and...