- Advanstar to stay with EAG. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p4
Reports that Advanstar has reappointed Early Action Group (EAG) to provide shell scheme and electrical services to its shows in Europe and Great Britain. Features of the deal between Advanstar and EAG; Potential role of EAG in any exhibitions acquired by Advanstar.
- EAG wins pitch for Vauxhall contract. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p8
Discusses the exhibition contract awarded by the Vauxhall Motors company to the Early Action Group (EAG) company. Duties of EAG; Reason for choosing EAG.
- EAG goes live with new logo. // Marketing Event;May2000, p10
Presents information on the rebranding of Early Action Group. Details on its new name and logo.
- Bank awards two-year deal to Early Action. // Event;Sep2002, p8
Reports that the Early Action Group (EAG) has won a contract to handle The Bank of Scotland's events and exhibition program. Value of the contract; Task of EAG under the contract.
- EAG and Event create bar for Exhibitor Show. // Event;Feb2004, p4
Reports on the partnership of Early Action Group (EAG) with the periodical "Events" to produce a central feature called Event Bar at the UK Exhibitor Show at Excel on June 30 and July 1, 2004. Design of the Event Bar; Remarks from EAG designer, Madelaine Heimers on the bar area.
- IN BRIEF: Branding for SO Group. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/2/2011, p4
The article informs that the company Form, expert in design and visual branding has created the branding for SO Group, an event company formed between several event industry suppliers including Stanco, Opex Group Ltd. and Early Action Group Ltd.
- EVENTFUL JOURNEY. Barratt, Steve // Marketing Week;1/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p49
Describes how consultancy Early Action Group developed, built, and installed the stands and displays for Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s exhibition stand at the 2000 International Motor Show in Birmingham, England. Conceptualization of the exhibit; Selection of materials; Design considerations; Creation...
- Early Action to issue writ in copyright row. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p7
Reports on the plans of chief executive Steve Barratt of the company Early Action Group in suing an information technology client for breach of copyright in Great Britain as of November 2001. Views of Barratt on copyright infringements; Actions of Barratt in pursuing the lawsuit; Information on...
- Appointments. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p5
Reports on the appointment of employees in the events and exhibitions industry as of January 2002. Position of Helenya Wilcock at the Early Action Group; Promotions at field marketing agency ID; Appointments made at the Russell Organisation.