MPHASIS STARTS TO GROW UP
- Mphasis CEO Ganesh Ayyar: Why the IT Sector Needs 'Positive Disruption'. // ManagementNext;Jun2014, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p12
An interview with information technology (IT) firm Mphasis Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ganesh Ayyar. Topics included are the preference of customers to buy solutions for business needs rather than specific services, competition with larger firms as less relevant than ability to partner with...
- MphasiS Launches a New Solution to Automate Processing of Insurance Applications. // Insurance Broadcasting;6/5/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the Insurance Sales Modernization (ISM) solution launched by information technology services provider MphasiS.
- The New American Dream and its Responsibilities. Shah, Abhi // Siliconindia;Jul2005, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p46
Relates how a businessman will use his experiences in the United States to improve the status of India. Business education in the U.S.; Establishment of the company MphasiS; Business and political challenges in India.
- RBS picks Mphasis to keep quality of applications under check. // Voice & Data;Sep2015, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p69
The article reports on the new master services agreement (MSA) signed between information services provider Mphasis and the Royal Bank of Scotland Plc for application management services.
- GANESH AYYAR. Madhavan, N. // Business Today;2/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p124
The article features MphasiS Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ganesh Ayyar and includes information on his leadership style, political leader he admires the most and his favorite movie on leadership.
- PNB Selects Mphasis as a Strategic Partner to Deliver Customer Relationship Services. // Dataquest;9/15/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p14
The article informs that a 5-year contract has been signed by leading Information Technology (IT) services provider Mphasis with Punjab National Bank (PNB) to set up contact centers in Noida and Mangalore.
- Mphasis Collaborates with Aureus Analytics to Provide Big Data Analytics Solutions. // Dataquest;2/15/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the partnership of big data providers Mphasis Corp. and Aureus Analytics to bring advanced predictive analytics and big data solutions to insurance and banking players.
- Mphasis and IIIT- B partner to support incubation of social enterprises. // Express Healthcare;9/7/2015, p3
The article announces the partnership of Mphasis, a global technology services provider, with The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-B), a deemed university, to support and nurture deserving social enterprises.
- Mphasis 3Q '08 Revenues Increase by 39% to Reach $160.55Mn. // EmergingMarketsNOW;2/1/2008, p12
This article reports that Mphasis, an Indian information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider, has announced a year-on-year increase of 39 percent in 3Q 2008, which ended December 31, 2007. The net profit of the company also increased from US$12.22 million in...