How I got where I am today
- ATS Euromaster invests in engagement. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;6/25/2013, p9
The article presents views of Irene Stark, human resource director at tyre service provider ATS Euromaster Ltd. on various issues which he expressed during the EB Summit 2013 held on June 25, 2013. Various issues discussed during meeting includes business turnaround programme, employee...
- VIDEO: Irene Stark: Employee engagement provides commercial advantage. Silvera, Ian // Design Week (Online Edition);8/13/2013, p11
The article presents the views of Irene Stark, the HR director at ATS Euromaster Ltd. According to Stark, employee engagement helps in encouraging high productivity and also boost morale. Stark said that communication has been key for ATS to promote engagement as the organisation has a diverse...
- ATS tyre service pays off. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Feb2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p38
The article reports on the appointment of ATS Euromaster to manage the tire requirements of PHS Wastetech and PHS All Clear across a fleet comprised of cars, vans and trucks in Great Britain in February 2010.
- ATS Euromaster card helps with cost management. // Commercial Motor;12/9/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5411, p14
The article presents information about the ATS Assist payment card, launched by mobile tyre specialist ATS Euromaster Ltd., which allows drivers to pay for tyres and other things without collecting receipts.
- ATS offers tyre checking service. // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p12
The article focuses on the tyre pressure checking and wheel alignment service, Carbon Cutter, launched by ATS Euromaster Ltd. to help truck operators in Great Britain reduce fuel bills and carbon footprints.
- Under pressure. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;2/3/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5418, p46
The article evaluates the Carbon Cutter service, from ATS Euromaster Ltd.
- VIDEO: Irene Stark: Employee engagement provides commercial advantage. Silvera, Ian // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/13/2013, p6
The article reports on the claims of ATS Euromaster Human Resources (HR) Director Irene Stark that employee engagement provides employers with a commercial advantage by encouraging high productivity levels and boosting morale.
- Brief encounters. // Commercial Motor;9/6/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5245, p20
The article offers information on a series of legal seminars to be hosted by "Commercial Motor," in association with ATS Euromaster, throughout September and October 2007. The seminars are intended to provide information on the latest legal developments affecting the operation of the transport...
- ATS signs up for CV Show. // Commercial Motor;11/10/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5458, p12
The article offers information on ATS Euromaster Ltd. which has signed up to be part of the commercial vehicle (CV) show to be held at National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England from April 24-26, 2012.