COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- Tesco consolidates CSR work. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);11/5/2010, p2
The article reports on the selection of Launch Group to handle the Community corporate social responsibility portfolio of Tesco in Great Britain.
- Heads we win. // PRWeek (London);6/15/2012, p6
A photograph is presented which shows the advertising campaign launched by Great Britain-based supermarket giant Tesco with Launch Group for Euro 2012 tipster Nicholas the Llama.
- author interview. // Australian Parents;Oct/Nov2008, p42
An interview with Liz Deep-Jones, author of the book "Lucy Zeezou's Goal," is presented. She offers her insights about the worlds of football and fashion. She explains how her character in the book "Lucy Zeezou's Goal" relates to herself. According to Deep-Jones, young people are better educated...
- Launch Group. // PRWeek (London);3/9/2012, p25
The article focuses on the strategy used by Johnny Pit in setting up the public relations agency Launch Group during the recession.
- PR firm keen to taste Big Apple. Azhar, Anila // B&T Weekly;12/7/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2640, p3
The article reports on the expansion of boutique public relations company Launch Group to London, England, and Singapore, with plans to enter into the New York market within a year. According to agency founder and director, Fleur Brown, the global expansion is a result of new and existing...
- 24 HOURS WITH FLEUR BROWN. // B&T Magazine;10/14/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2752, p32
This article features a typical day in the life of Fleur Brown, chief executive officer (CEO) of Launch Group.
- Launch Group makes cuts. Magee, Kate // PRWeek (London);3/27/2009, p2
The article reports that consumer specialist public relations agency Launch Group in Great Britain, has made three staff redundant after three of its clients pulled their budgets. According to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Johnny Pitt, the redundancies brought the agency's total headcount to 32....
- SECOND OPINION. Dunne, Steve // PRWeek (London);7/29/2011, p27
The article presents insights on the sale ad campaign created by Launch Group for Virgin Holidays.
- WHAT WOMEN WANT. Johnson, Celia // B&T Magazine;5/14/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2716, p20
An interview with several Australian female students and professionals is presented. University student Ellie McNamara says that she tends to use most of her time communicating with people online and spends least of her time reading newspapers. Primary school teacher Jolene Barilla states her...