- HR Careers. // Human Resources Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p31
Interviews Professor Norbert Thom, a human resources (HR) consultant and head of the Institute for Organization and Human Resource Management at the University of Berne in Switzerland. Information on his entry to HR work; His involvement in areas of HR work; Challenges for HR practitioners.
- Complete this sentenceâ€¦. // People Management;9/16/2010, p54
An interview with Juliet Kampe Mpiima, a human resource (HR) consultant at Efrivo People Advisory Services in Kampala, Uganda, about her job is presented.
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;8/21/2007, p3
The article presents an answer to a question related to human resource (HR) consultancy.
- Surveying the new terrain of Web-based HR. Elswick, Jill // Employee Benefit News;10/1/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p45
Interviews Alfred J. Walker, senior consultant with Towers Perrin on Web-based human resources (HR). Example of how Web-based HR are moving beyond administrative functions; Outlook on the prospects of companies in the Web-based HR market; Role of benefit professionals in the Web-based HR market.
- The human factor. SCOTT, MARK // Smart Business Chicago;Jul2014, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p20
An interview with Stephanie Martinez, director of Human Resources (HR) Services at Benefitdecisions Inc., is presented. Topics discussed by Martinez include the advantages of outsourcing HR services, how she begin searching for an HR firm, and the important role of HR consultant in making an...
- HOW to Choose an HR consultant. STARZEE, BERNADETTE // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/29/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p24A
The article presents advice by the author related to the hiring of human resources (HR) consulting firms by companies. The author says that companies need to compare the abilities of different HR consulting firms and the services offered by them before interviewing them. According to the author,...
- Mike Letizia, PHR-CA. // HR Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p64
An interview with human resources (HR) consultant and board member of the California State Council of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Mike Letizia is presented, who discusses the lack of HR expertise in California, the importance of SHRM to his career, and his career motivation.
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦. Cushway, Barry // People Management;4/23/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p66
The article features human resources (HR) consultant, Barry Cushway. He relates that he would be a wildlife presenter if he was not in the HR profession. He reveals that his most embarrassing moment at a job interview was getting stuck in the revolving door of the building of a potential...
- HR Goes To Grad School. Sunoo, Brenda Paik // Workforce (10928332);May99, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p88
Interviews Doug Stirling, an employee development consultant on why he decided to pursue a Master of Business Administration program. How he end up working in human resources (HR); Changes in the skills and competencies in the HR field; How the MBA program fit into his HR career.