- TREND: SHIP SHAPES. Clack, Erin // FN: Footwear News;7/24/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 30, p146
This article presents various nautical-inspired women's shoes. Designers have interpreted sea-faring fashions in laid-back styles as well as dressier looks, such as sophisticated sandals with elegant gold chain accents. Products include the slip-on with stud details by Capelli New York and Self...
- Ring Jones. Popp, Regina Smith // FN: Footwear News;4/4/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p10
Photographs of wedding shoes, designed by designers including Ivanka Trump, Lauren Jones and Bettye Muller, are presented.
- From the EDITOR... Kaufman, Susan // People Style Watch;Oct2011, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p34
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the various articles published within the issue, including "Sexy Heels That Don't Hurt," "Simply Stylish Outfits," and "Find Your Perfect Coat."
- ROAD TRIP. // FN: Footwear News;9/17/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p12
The article presents several images of sneakers and other shoe styles for women.
- perfect pairs everywhere! // Seventeen;May2010, Vol. 69 Issue 5, preceding p43
The article features women's shoes including sandals, heels, and sneakers available from stores such as Journeys, Target, and JCPenney.
- Designer Chat: Rocio Ildemaro. Velasquez, Angela // Footwear Plus;Jan2010, p48
An interview with shoe designer Rocio Ildemaro is presented. When asked about the kind of woman she designs for, she states that she designs for herself. She mentions that she looks for inspiration everywhere and her last collection was about music, old films, art and museums. She notes that she...
- GIRLS GOT KICKS. Zeisler, Andi // Bitch Magazine: Feminist Response to Pop Culture;Winter2011, Issue 53, p22
The article provides information on "Girls Got Kicks," which is Lori Lobenstine's full-color portrait of worldwide female sneaker freakers.
- LUXURY FOR EVERYONE. Salinas, Fabiola // Latino Leaders;Sep2010, p17
An interview with fashion designer Isabel Toledo is presented. When asked about what she is working on, she says that she is working collaboratively with Payless ShoeSource Inc. for a shoe line. She names the line as Isabel Toledo for Payless which include three bags and seven pairs of shoes....
- Sneak Peek. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jan2006, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p46
The article features several shoes for women, including Normad mesh sneaker, Fila retro running shoes, Nike mesh slip-on, Puma suede sling back and Awol studded-strap flat.