- TREND: SHIP SHAPES. Clack, Erin // FN: Footwear News;7/24/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 30, p146
This article presents various nautical-inspired women's shoes. Designers have interpreted sea-faring fashions in laid-back styles as well as dressier looks, such as sophisticated sandals with elegant gold chain accents. Products include the slip-on with stud details by Capelli New York and Self...
- Ring Jones. Popp, Regina Smith // FN: Footwear News;4/4/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p10
Photographs of wedding shoes, designed by designers including Ivanka Trump, Lauren Jones and Bettye Muller, are presented.
- From the EDITOR... Kaufman, Susan // People Style Watch;Oct2011, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p34
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the various articles published within the issue, including "Sexy Heels That Don't Hurt," "Simply Stylish Outfits," and "Find Your Perfect Coat."
- ROAD TRIP. // FN: Footwear News;9/17/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p12
The article presents several images of sneakers and other shoe styles for women.
- perfect pairs everywhere! // Seventeen;May2010, Vol. 69 Issue 5, preceding p43
The article features women's shoes including sandals, heels, and sneakers available from stores such as Journeys, Target, and JCPenney.
- First Course. // FN: Footwear News;Jan2013, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p22
Photographs of several shoes including, Saucony's cushioned women's runner, Helly Hansen's low-profile waterproof men's shoe and Montrail's women's sneaker with microlug outsole, are presented.
- Power Tripping. // FN: Footwear News;6/13/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 21, p12
Photographs of several athletic shoes that facilitate walking in comfort are presented, including Reebok's Slim Tone women's sneaker, New Balance's lightweight women's shoe, and MBT's brown-on-brown men's sneaker.
- Hare Styling. Anderson, Jocelyn // FN: Footwear News;5/17/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p17
An interview with footwear designer behind men's brand Mr. Hare Marc Hare is presented. When asked how he would differentiate his designed shoes from other designers, he mentions that he makes elegant shoes. When asked why is he away from the English shoe sensibility, he informs that everyone is...
- GIRLS GOT KICKS. Zeisler, Andi // Bitch Magazine: Feminist Response to Pop Culture;Winter2011, Issue 53, p22
The article provides information on "Girls Got Kicks," which is Lori Lobenstine's full-color portrait of worldwide female sneaker freakers.