The Next Gorilla'
- "A Chance to Brand Ourselves as Equals". Subramanian, Anusha; Carvalho, Brian // Business Today;11/28/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p12
The article presents a speech by Anand Mahindra, managing director of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., delivered during the visit of U.S. President Barack Obama in India, in which he discusses the role of Indian companies to create more jobs opportunities in the U.S. and the partnership between...
- M&M introduces Arjun CRDE Multi Application Tractor. // Commercial Vehicle;Apr2014, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p14
The article offers brief information on the Arjun 605 CRDE MAT tractor from Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra plans utes. // Automotive Industries;Feb96, Vol. 176 Issue 2, p190
Reports on Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.'s plan to launch five utility vehicles and one light commercial vehicle in October 1996.
- MANUFACTURING THE MAHINDRA WAY. Wielgat, Andrea // Automotive Industries;Oct2002, Vol. 182 Issue 10, p34
Discusses the supplier approach of Mahindra & Mahindra in designing its Mahindra Scorpio sports vehicle. Cost of creating the car; Motivation of the company for involving the suppliers in the creation of the car; Cost effectiveness of the approach. INSETS: SUPPLIER SUPPORT;How Mahindra...
- Mahindra introduces Bolero Maxi Truck Plus. // Commercial Vehicle;Jun2013, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p11
The article offers brief information on the Bolero Maxi Truck Plus (BMT Plus) from Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
- Mahindra plans European plant. Mukherjee, Sadananda // Automotive News;8/23/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5514, p28
Announces Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.'s setting up of an assembly plant in the former East Germany to handle demand for vehicles in Europe. Joint-venture plant in Werdau, Saxony; Company's worldwide sales.
- Moving snow Mahindra-style. // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Mar2012, Vol. 209 Issue 3, p14
The article offers brief information on Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.'s snowblower and blade for its 3016- and 3616- model tractors.
- M&M rolls out Arjun Novo. // Commercial Vehicle;Sep2014, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p14
The article offers brief information on the new Arjun Novo tractor from Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
- Mahindra to add 100-plus jobs in U.S. Burke, Kathleen // Automotive News;5/19/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6621, p27
The article reports that Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. plans to add around 110 engineering jobs at its technical center in suburban Detroit, Michigan in the U.S.