How I got where I am today
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;10/8/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p7
This section offers news briefs on human resources (HR) in Great Britain as of October 2009. Tower Hamlets council has abolished the role of joint HR director. According to the results of the "Taking the Temperature of Coaching" survey, 90 percent of employees are using coaching. The British...
- Tower Hamlets Texting while driving. // Campaign (UK);12/3/2010, Issue 48, p7
The article reports that the council of Tower Hamlets, is introducing a campaign to promote awareness related to the dangers of texting while driving in London, England.
- Robin Hood Gardens design panel axed. Klettner, Andrea // Building Design;3/11/2011, Issue 1956, p3
The article reports on the 500 million-pound redevelopment of Robin Hood Gardens whose design steering group was disbanded by Tower Hamlets Council in London, England.
- Leading lights. // Public Finance;10/19/2007, p30
The article focuses on Tower Hamlets, a dedicated group of independent travel trainers who are teaching school children with special needs to get about on their own in London, England. The group won the Outstanding Team of the Year award. Project manager Sharon Whiteman attributes the team's...
- Aedas puts in 'banal' Robin Hood scheme to planners. // Building Design;11/2/2012, Issue 2035, p1
The article offers information on the architectural plan of Aedas Architects Ltd. proposed to Tower Hamlets Council to reconstruct the council housing complex, Robin Hood Gardens, in London, England.
- Robin Hood Gardens deserves better. // Building Design;11/2/2012, Issue 2035, p2
The article offers information on the disapproval of the architectural plan proposed by Aedas Architects Ltd. to Tower Hamlets Council to renovate the council housing complex, Robin Hood Gardens in London, England.
- Tower Hamlets provides quality services for young people. // Children & Young People Now;4/17/2012, p40
The article announces that Tower Hamlets Council has received the National Youth Agency Quality Mark in recognition of its services for young people in London, England.
- Replacing Robin Hood Gardens. // Building Design;1/13/2012, Issue 1996, p3
The article reports on the potential demolition of London, England-based Robin Hood Gardens due to the renovation proposal for the estate by the Tower Hamlets Council and the Homes and Communities Agency in 2012.
- 'No takeover' of schools. KUMAR, REENA // Eastern Eye;11/28/2014, Issue 1279, p4
The article reports on the effort of Tower Hamlets Council to abolish the Trojan Horse scandal for Muslim schools in Great Britain.