- Oracle Partners' Redemption. Welling, Kathryn M. // Traders Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 218, p42
Features an interview with Oracle Investment Management founder and president Larry Feinberg on health sciences investment. Dramatic changes in health care trading; Changes in Oracle Investment Management to address changing market conditions; Launch of a more conservative fund in September 2003.
- Gordon leaves DLJ to work for hedge fund. // High Yield Report;02/23/98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1
Reports that Roger Gordon will be working for New York based hedge fund company Oracle Partners. What company Gordon previously worked for; Comments from Gordon; Description of Gordon's business venture.
- Biolase Shareholder in Mood for Fight. REED, VITA // Orange County Business Journal;4/7/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that medical device maker Biolase Inc. faces a proxy fight with its shareholder Oracle Partners, an investment firm.
- In the Flow of Things. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 12 Issue 161, p96
Features Oded Levy, a trader at Oracle Partners. Status of his managing of funds in the healthcare industry of the United States; Overview on his professional career; Impact of alternative trading system in the buying and selling operations of firms.
- Top management relevance: The effect of key executives... Chandy, P.R.; Garrison, Sharon // Business Horizons;May/Jun91, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p16
Presents a study that examines the effect of key executive death on stock value and whether having a recognized name compounds this effect. Overall sample selection on the effect of key executive death on the shareholder's wealth; Data presented to further understand the effects of key...
- Setting your limits. Cintron, Ivan // Black Enterprise;Jan2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p36
Discusses some strategies on stocks investment management.
- Dow's dogs have yet to have their day in '98. Chamberlin, George // San Diego Business Journal;06/29/98, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p45
Discusses the reasons for the decline in the performance of a dividend strategy in enhancing returns of the high-yielding stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Enhancement of returns with the purchase of high-yielding stocks; Inability of the stocks to rebound from their decline; Role of...
- What's your preference? Perkins, Dan // Entrepreneur;Jul1993, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p26
Highlights on the differences between common and preferred stocks. Risk/reward differences; Choosing preffered stock; Terms; Gaining additional income without increasing risk.
- Place Restrictions On Your Stock Shares. // Business Owner;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p14
The article offers information on how to make precautions in protecting stock shares as a stockholder.