- Oracle Partners' Redemption. Welling, Kathryn M. // Traders Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 218, p42
Features an interview with Oracle Investment Management founder and president Larry Feinberg on health sciences investment. Dramatic changes in health care trading; Changes in Oracle Investment Management to address changing market conditions; Launch of a more conservative fund in September 2003.
- Gordon leaves DLJ to work for hedge fund. // High Yield Report;02/23/98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p1
Reports that Roger Gordon will be working for New York based hedge fund company Oracle Partners. What company Gordon previously worked for; Comments from Gordon; Description of Gordon's business venture.
- In the Flow of Things. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 12 Issue 161, p96
Features Oded Levy, a trader at Oracle Partners. Status of his managing of funds in the healthcare industry of the United States; Overview on his professional career; Impact of alternative trading system in the buying and selling operations of firms.
- What's behind the best trading systems? Hill, John; Pruitt, George // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov95 Top Trading Ideas, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p8
Discusses several factors that must be considered when evaluating a stock trading system. Interrelation of the essential factors for trading; Capital-based profitability; Time of testing; Money management; Elements of a good trading system; Various conclusions derived from the study of trading...
- Systematic trading is the ticket. Basso, Tom // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov95 Top Trading Ideas, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p22
Discusses the author's utilization of a systematic trend-following technique and its viability. Evolution of the trading strategy; Components of the technique; Management of information flow; Trading as a management of information flow; Incorporation of strategy; Development of a trading...
- In January, analysts look for signs of new market directions. Hogue, Robert D. // Insurance Advocate;1/13/96, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p24
Reports that institutional investors are moving in different directions. Primary influences that calls for directions; 1996 overall market; Statistics on trading.
- Top management relevance: The effect of key executives... Chandy, P.R.; Garrison, Sharon // Business Horizons;May/Jun91, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p16
Presents a study that examines the effect of key executive death on stock value and whether having a recognized name compounds this effect. Overall sample selection on the effect of key executive death on the shareholder's wealth; Data presented to further understand the effects of key...
- Release valves. Welch, Peter // Money Marketing;7/29/2010, p39
The article discusses the need for stakeholders to take responsibility and to pay attention on sales process to enable equity-release market grow in Great Britain.
- Is your company ready to go public? Linn, Robert H. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/23/93, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p34
Outlines determinants to a company's success in going public. Size; Management; Use of proceeds; Market readiness.