Watching the Skies over Siemens
- SOMATOM Perspective from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;Aug2012, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p33
The article offers brief information on the SOMATOM Perspective computed tomography (CT) scanner from Siemens Healthcare.
- Royal Cornwall Trust refreshes breast screening with five Siemens systems. // Synergy: Imaging & Therapy Practice;Jul2010, p15
The article reports on the five Mammomat Inspiration full field digital mammography systems ordered by the Royal Cornwall Hospitals National Health Service Trust from Siemens Healthcare to refresh the mammography equipment portfolio.
- FDA-Approved Mammography System from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;Oct2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p33
The article offers brief information on the Mammography System from Siemens Healthcare.
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/18/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 155, p5
The article reports on the 12 organizations running Siemens Healthcare solutions that have selected Imprivata OneSign including Danbury Hospital in Connecticut, El Centro Regional Medical Center in California, and Touro Infirmary in New Orleans.
- Siemens breaks ground on training facility. // Medical Device Daily;8/13/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 175, p9
The article reports that Siemens Healthcare has broken ground on a training and service facility in Cary, North Carolina. It notes that the facility will house over 500 technical and administrative support personnel, and include a 600-car parking deck and a cafeteria. It cites that the...
- Siemens' Somatom offers faster scanning, lower radiation dose. FORD, OMAR // Medical Device Daily;12/4/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 235, p1
The article features the Somatom Definition Flash Computed Tomography (CT) scanner launched by Siemens Healthcare at the 2008 Radiological Society of North America annual meeting.
- syngo Aortic ValveGuide from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;May2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p33
The article offers brief information on the syngo Aortic ValveGuide from Siemens Healthcare.
- Guardian Monitoring for Molecular Imaging from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p32
The article offers information on the Guardian Program molecular imaging systems from Malvern, Pennsylvania-based Siemens Healthcare which allows the monitoring of radiology technologies through the sending of message to the Siemens Service Center.
- Continuous FlowMotion PET/CT from Siemens. // Imaging Economics;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p33
The article offers brief information about Biograph mCT Flow from Siemens Healthcare.