How I got where I am today
- Young People's Panel to help Tesco support its younger employees. Quinn, Ian // Grocer;4/12/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8149, p56
The article reports on the Young People's Panel set up by grocery store chain Tesco as part of its pledge to boost career opportunities for its younger employees.
- STOP PRESS. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p2
Reports on developments concerning the advertising industry in Great Britain as of March 5, 2001. Dell Computer Corp.'s review of its global corporate branding business; Release of the first audited circulation sales of BBC Worldwide Ltd.'s periodical 'Eve'; Plans of Tesco PLC and LLoyds...
- Tesco. // Harpers Wine & Spirit;8/16/2013, Issue 108, p36
The article presents profiles, career highlights and roles and responsibilities of the sourcing and management team of Tesco in Great Britain for the beer, wine and spirits including Dan Jago, UK and group wine director, Laura Jewell as category product development manager, and Alain Guilpaon as...
- Tesco in-houser quits for consumer body. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Deborah Prince as senior in-house lawyer of Tesco Stores company and joined the Consumer's Association as head of legal in Great Britain. Prince has been working at the supermarket chain for 6 years. According to her, she had been looking for a new...
- Aviva cambia su marco laboral para convertirse en un gran lugar para trabajar. // Capital Humano;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 262, p54
No abstract available.
- RAMÃ“N CATRESANA, DIRECTOR DE RR.HH. DE IBERDROLA: III PREMIO A LA MEJOR TRAYECTORIA PROFESIONAL EN RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Sep2012, Vol. 25 Issue 268, p92
No abstract available.
- people. // Learning Disability Practice;Oct2006, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p11
The article offers career development of people with learning disabilities in Great Britain. The "Round Up" newsletter of Robinia will have an editorial board of people with learning disabilities. Mandeep Sura will join the grocery department of Tesco's Romford Gallows Corner store in Essex,...
- Lloyds Pharmacy goes for ...70m rebranding. // Marketing Week;3/12/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
Highlights the launching of a 70 million pound sterling rebranding advertising campaign by Lloyds Pharmacy a 1,400 strong retail chain. Information on the hiring of an agency by Lloyds in 1999; Details on the renaming of pharmacies formerly known as Hills, Lloyds Chemists and Savory and Moore;...
- Lloyds needs personal touch to win UK share. Newland, Francesca // Marketing Week;3/12/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p22
States that 70 million pounds sterling will be spend by Gehe the German drug store on rebranding its chemist chains as Lloyds Pharmacy. Indication that more may be needed with the abolition of resale and price maintenance (rpm); Discussion on the the competitiveness of over-the-counter (OTC)...