- Iron clad. Simone, Michael // Men's Fitness;Jan/Feb2017, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p126
The article focuses on the growth and success of sports clothing manufacturer Tapout with increasing demands for durable, comfortable, affordable and cool under pressure.
- ESSENTIAL GEAR. // Black Belt;Dec2009, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p60
The article evaluates the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Rash Guards and UFC Fight Shorts from Century Martial Arts, PROTEINBLITZ advanced whey protein isolate products from NEXT Proteins, and the Tapout Mixed Martial Arts Gloves.
- Century Teams Up With Tapout on MMA Equipment. // Black Belt;Nov2009, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the announcement of a licensing agreement signed by Century Martial Arts with Tapout to expand its mixed-martial arts equipment line in 2009.
- Consortia Consulting. // Rural Telecom;May/Jun2014, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p42
An interview with Dan Caldwell, President of Consortia Consulting is presented. Topics covered include how long the company has been in existence, how the company has adjusted to the recent changes in the telecommunications industry and how the company will evolved to address their customers'...
- The Fine Art of Cage Fighting. Pollard, Edward // Black Belt;Sep2010, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p94
The article features the Tapout Research & Development Training Center located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 13,000-square-foot facility includes a 32-foot octagon, a regulation boxing ring and a 40-foot wrestling area. It offers mixed martial arts classes as well as yoga and self-defense sessions....
- Punching Their Lights Out: TapouT Takes Center Stage. Newman, Eric // Brandweek;6/30/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 26, p13
The article profiles the brand name product TapouT, which is a collection of apparel, accessories and gear for mixed martial arts enthusiasts. The brand is being targeted to 18-34-year old men, but it is trying to expand into women as well. The article explains that TapouT has no competition,...
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/18/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 128, p14
The article reports that the company TapouT is expanding its range of offerings into accessories and children's clothes. TapouT, a California-based company and leader in mixed martial arts apparel market, has partnered with the company Kids Headquarters to produce children's sportswear,...
- Chapter 1. The Understanding and Development of Learners' Domain-Specific Knowledge: Introduction. Placek, Judith H.; Griffin, Linda L. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Jul2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p299
Focuses on the importance of studying children's knowledge for the primary basis on instruction. Advancement of the sport pedagogy research; Contribution of the physical education practice; Improvement of the decision making process.
- Missouri Legislature Gets Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p5
Reports on the submission of the Sports Center Redevelopment Act to the Missouri legislature. Issuance of revenue bonds; Construction of baseball stadium and ballpark under the act; Penalties included in the act.