- Planning Advice for Every Life Stage. Benz, Christine // Morningstar Practical Finance;May2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p6
An interview with financial planner Ross Levin in the U.S. is presented. Levin offers tips for different types of investors on how to manage their portfolios in the wake of the economic crisis. He offers insights on what kinds of investment products should pre-retirees and retirees invest in. He...
- Last Gen to Next Gen. Katz, Deena // Financial Planning;Jun2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p31
An interview with several financial planners is presented including T. Rowe Price retired executive John Cammack, Fiduciary Network president Mark Hurley, and Accredited Investors president Ross Levin . When asked about the aspects that planners should focus on, Cammack emphasizes the need for...
- Key authority Q&A. Josefak, Lisa // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/27/98, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p48
Presents an interview with The Museums at Stony Brook president and chief executive officer, Deborah J. Johnson. Start of interest in museum work during childhood; Accreditation from the American Association of Museums; Mission to maintain learning opportunities for people of all ages.
- Life Balance. Drucker, David J. // Financial Planning;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p85
Discusses the issue of balancing life and work of financial planners. Reasons planners work; Problems with balancing life and work; Profile of a planners who experienced problems with balancing life and work.
- MÃ“NIKA MANTILLA GARCÃA. Varoqua, Eman // Hispanic;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p30
Features MÃ³nika Mantilla GarcÃa, a Colombian immigrant and financial adviser in the U.S. Views on the importance of finance for Hispanic communities; Educational and career background; Views on striking a balance between career and family.
- Why Financial Services Companies Are Recruiting More Women Advisors. Dumond, Sherri // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/14/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on reasons for recruitment of more women advisors by financial services companies. Female financial advisors appear to be especially suited to working with female clients because the relationship is a priority, too. Where male financial advisors generally tend to be motivated...
- FOUR UNDER FORTY. Mseka, Ayo; Leyes, Maggie; Jones, Lucretia DiSanto; Connell, David // Advisor Today;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p44
Explores factors to the success of several insurance and financial advisors in the United States. Membership to the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors; Balance between work and family; Hobbies.
- The Numbers Just Don't Add Up. ADHIKARI, ANAND; PANDE, SHAMNI // Business Today;7/24/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p89
The article focuses on the employment of women chief financial officers (CFOs) in various companies in India. Topics discussed include several leading women CFOs including Sangeeta Gulati of education company Educomp Solutions, Chandra Kochhar, Naina Lal Kidwai, the comparison of the rate of the...
- FINANCIAL ADVISERS & PLANNERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p71
A list of the top financial advisers and planners in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of advisers and/or planners is presented, including Morgan Stanley, The Wealth Management Group and Nevada State Bank.