Jean Chatzky on What Makes the Difference in Lasting Financial Success
- MARÃA NSUE ANGÃœE: Writing from the Soul: A Conversation with MarÃa Nsue AngÃ¼e. N'gom, M'bare // Daughters of the Diaspora: Afra Hispanic Writers;2003, p295
An interview with MarÃa Nsue AngÃ¼e, a journalist and writer, is presented. She describes herself as a widow, a mother of three children and a Protestant. She views her long absence from her homeland, Equatorial Guinea as an opportunity to look at the African world through a multicultural...
- The Sounds of Memory in Writing. Assouline Stillman, Dinah // World Literature Today;May-Aug2015, Vol. 89 Issue 3/4, p90
An interview with Israeli journalist Ronit Matalon is presented. Topics discussed include the reasons why he started writing, her novel "Le bruit de nos pais" and the use of her mother as a central figure in her novels. Also mentioned are her admiration for her mother, the political views of her...
- AMERICAN ICON. // Beverage World;2/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 2, p34
Interviews reporter and author Constance L. Hays on her book "The Real Thing: Truth and Power at the Coca-Cola Company." Discussion on choosing Coke as a subject for her first book; Reason for basing the framework of the book to the three executives that shaped the fate of the company;...
- News You Can Use. Ritchlin, Lance // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2009, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on communication in business, an interview with journalist Jean Chatzky, and secular market cycles by John Harris,
- Every Woman's Guide to LOVE & MONEY. Chatzky, Jean // Fortune;4/2/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 6, special section p1
An excerpt adapted from the book "Make Money, Not Excuses" by Jean Chatzky is presented.
- Holiday Tipping A Face-Saving Guide. Felix, Sarah // Good Housekeeping;Dec2003, Vol. 237 Issue 6, p52
Presents suggestions for tipping. Information on the rule of one or two by columnist Jean Chatzky; Gestures that will show appreciation; Advise of etiquette guru Peggy Post.
- Every Woman's Guide to LOVE & MONEY. Chatzky, Jean // Money;Apr2007, Vol. 36 Issue 4, special section p1
This presents an excerpt in booklet form from "Make Money, Not Excuses" by Jean Chatzky.
- HOW TO LIVE FOR TODAY. Safian, Robert // Money;Apr2004, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p20
This article discusses the upcoming articles in this issue of "Money" magazine. We let uncertainty about how to bequeath our assets prevent us from writing a will. Lead writer Donna Rosato (who covered the travel beat for USA Today for several years prior to joining MONEY). Rosato and her team...
- MASTER YOUR MONEY EDITOR ADVISES WOMEN. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/16/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p45
Reports the importance for women to master their money than have it master them, according to Jean Chatzky, editor-at-large for Money magazine. Challenge of making women feel better about money; Accounts on the speech of Chatzky by the Women's Enterprise Development Center; Advice of Chatzky...