How I got where I am today
- Don't get scammed. Ostrowski, Sue // Smart Business Orange County;Jun2010, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p16
An interview with S. A. Murray, chief executive officer (CEO) of ManagEase Inc. in the U.S., is presented. Murray explains why companies are failing to explore the backgrounds of potential employees and verify their resumes. She also advises how employers can identify someone who only took the...
- THE MOST POWEFUL WOMEN IN CHICAGO BUSINESS. // Crain's Chicago Business;9/1/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 45, p0018
The article focuses on the compilation of high-performing female chief executive officers (CEOs) in Chicago, Illinois.
- Broadening the talent pool. // Governance Newsletter;Mar2012, Issue 213, p4
The article announces a seminar series organized by City University London and the National Council for Voluntary Organizations (NCVO) in Great Britain from April to June 2012 for those female chief executives from the voluntary sector who are willing to serve on boards of private sector. ...
- FAST FACTS. Gilpatrick, Kristin // Credit Union Management;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p14
Deals with the report from the `2000 Catalyst Census of Women Corporate Officers and Top Earners Among Fortune 500 Companies,' which deals with the presence of woman chief executives in various corporations.
- Welcome, Carol. What's the Vision? Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;1/14/2009, p1
The article announces the selection of Carol Bartz as the new chief executive of Yahoo.
- ROSE JENNE. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p17
Profiles Rose Jenne, founder and chief executive officer of Jenne Distributors Inc. in Cleveland, Ohio. Career history in product distribution; Perspective about science management; Employment of talented people.
- CAROLYN DEASY PIZZUTO. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p19
Profiles Carolyn Deasy Pizzuto, chief executive officer of CDA Management Consulting Inc. in Cleveland, Ohio. Work description; Career history in personnel management; Practice of professional ethics.
- CHARLENE CONNELL. Stacklin, Jeff // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p26
Profiles Charlene Connell, chief executive officer of Vital Resources Inc. in Ohio. Work experience in information technology consulting business; Role in the introduction of a spending account to the suite of employee benefits; Belief in the importance of customer-centered approach.
- Fresh starter. le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;6/18/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p42
The article highlights the personal favorites of Marsha Serlin, chief executive officer (CEO) of United Scrap Metal Inc. in Cicero, Illinois. The executive loved the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," for she can relate her personal life with the contents of the book. The manufacturing plant of the...