Keeping eastern promises
- Outsourcing de RR.HH. para reducir costes en tiempos de crisis. // Capital Humano;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 226, p137
No abstract available.
- HR career issues... post-recession skills. Stacey, Jennifer; Maxted, John // Personnel Today;1/12/2010, p16
The article provides answers to a question on the skills required in a human resource (HR) executive during current slowdown.
- La crisis impulsa el outsourcing de RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 230, p15
The article reports that organizations are increasingly outsourcing their human resources functions as they concentrate on their core business in the face of the global financial crisis.
- regional focus: Newcastle. // Personnel Today;2/23/2010, p17
The article presents information on the impact of recession on the human resources sector in Newcastle, England.
- APUNTES DE RR.HH. // Capital Humano;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 234, p10
The article presents news briefs related to human resources, including one on job placements by human resources firm Michael Page, another on a plan by temporary employment agency Unique to help job seekers face the economic crisis using Internet tools, and another on the best ways to find a job.
- Africa's Business World champions. Versi, Anver // African Business;Jul2010, Issue 366, p12
The article presents information on the findings of a study conducted by Boston Consulting Group on 40 African companies that have significant international presence. The study acknowledges the dismissive attitude towards Africa and focuses on the national environments that have produced the...
- Globalization's Next Wave of Integration Barnett, Thomas P. M. // World Politics Review;1/11/2010, p2
The article discusses the effects of the worldwide financial crisis, such as the alleged start of de-globalization and the need for direct ownership of businesses. It also cites the drive for further integration in trade among national economies by disintegrating production and locate it in a...
- Russia. Heath, Jesse; Budylin, Sergey; Dyakin, Dmitry; Evseev, Dmitri; Gill, Ekaterina; Kelley, Christopher // International Lawyer;Spring2010, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p737
The article reviews the significant developments in the aspect of commercial law in Russia in 2009. It notes that Russia has suffered due to the adverse impact of the global financial crisis in 2009. However, Russia's private and state-owned companies continue to expand their operations beyond...
- The New Regulatory Concerns and Regulatory Management. Ahmed, Gouher // China-USA Business Review;Sep2012, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1205
The present study is attempts to investigate the global financial crisis of 2008, which originated in the United States of America and spread to other countries. This global financial crisis was following the collapse of the mid-19th century financial giant on the September 15 of this year,...