How I got where I am today
- STRATEGY & OD. // People Management;Mar2012, p8
The article notes news related to personnel management in Great Britain for March 1, 2012. A labour market survey of employers found those in the private-sector plan to make redundancies. G4S security firm won a contract with the Lincolnshire Police Authority in England to build and manage a...
- IN G4S. Syedain, Hashi // People Management;Jun2011, p38
The article looks at the strategic role that human resources (HR) play in security services company G4S. The company was created from the merger of Group 4 Falck and Securicor in 2004. The company has two major strands namely security services and cash handling. Building capability was said to...
- G4S's mission to train MDs. // Human Resources (09648380);Nov2009, p9
The article reports on the plan of G4S PLC to train managing directors (MD) in Great Britain. G4S is planning to start its three-year mission to enhance the skills of its 6,000 staff and making them good MDs in the future. According to human resource (HR) director Valerie Dale, the scheme will...
- Ethical HR. // Human Resources (09648380);Mar2009, p9
The article reports on the ethical employment partnership between G4S PLC and UNI in Great Britain. It aims to make improvements in industry standards, employment conditions and wages. The partnership agreement will help assure that employee and union rights are respected throughout the company....
- Top job. Couzins, Martin // Personnel Today;11/16/2004, p30
The article presents an interview with Liz Ogden who has been appointed HR director of the newly-merged Group 4 Securicor, a security services company. According to her, next year will see the introduction of licensing within the private security industry. This will raise standards and benefit...
- G4S website revamp. // Recruiter;2/9/2011, p11
The article reports on the launch of G4S PLC's new corporate careers website that offers a greater level of engagement with candidates and provide centralised access to all global job vacancies.
- DIGEST: G4S website revamp. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/10/2011, p11
The article informs that G4S PLC has developed a new website offering greater level of engagement with candidates.
- 2. G4S. // Fundweb;3/7/2013, p17
The article reports that fund manager Neil Woodford spent 201.6 million pounds on security service firm G4S PLC in 2012 during London Olympic Games to leave 1.69 percent of the fund in the stock.
- Real-Time Communication for Incident Reporting. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p68
The article offers brief information on the OneFacility software from G4S PLC.