EYES EXPANSION, ACQUISITION: L.A. FDSVC. HITS 2001 RUNNING
- LOOKING BACK WITH PRIDE, LOOKING FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE. Machen, Elizabeth H. // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the articles about the different ways property managers must present themselves.
- A Mixed Year in Commercial Property Management. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;4/1/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p39
The article reports on the various factors that adds improvement in the evolution of real estate management sector in Orange County, California, which includes technology advancement, ownership, and the ability of property managers to reduce operating services.
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p62
A list of the top commercial property managers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of properties managed in 2007 is presented, including Gatski Commercial Real Estate Services, MDL Group, and The Ribeiro Cos.
- Outsourcing for flexibility. Mumford, Steve // Buildings;Oct93, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p48
Discusses the advantages of real estate outsourcing. Management of Cityplace out-tasked by Southland Corporation; Management concerns in outsourcing; Gary Rossi of Whirlpool Corp., on the firm's experience with outsourcing; Elimination of the mediocrity of bureaucracy.
- What's an `exit strategy'? // Buildings;Jun96, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p87
Focuses on corporate planning related to real estate management. Consolidation of locations; Simplification of layouts; Renegotiation of leases.
- Retrofitting's rewards. Quigley, Garnet // CA Magazine;May94, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on retrofitting, or adapting a previously constructed building to a new use, as an approach to real estate management. Other options for real estate managers; basic retrofit scenarios; Illustration of retrofits potential.
- Coming: Trade fair for fairer housing. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/5/95, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p15
Reports on the Property Management Resource Center trade fair at the Ramada Congress Hotel on June 24, 1995. Real estate product and service vendors; Contact information.
- Top property management firms. Keefe, Lisa M.; Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p157
Presents statistical information on top property management firms ranked by commercial square footage managed.
- Largest property management firms. Lyon, Paula; Carriere, Rebecca // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/96 Book of Lists, Vol. 19 Issue 53, p111
Presents statistics on the largest property management firms in Chicago, Illinois, which were ranked by commercial square footage managed.