- Selling the Basics. Treadgold, Tim // Forbes Asia;9/17/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p26
An interview with Richard Elman of Noble Group is presented. Elman assesses the growth of the commodities market. He cites the influence of Phibro's business model and strategy on Noble Group. He discusses the possible problem with supplying grains for both food and fuel production in various...
- Sempra-RBS Joint Venture Sells Assets to Noble Group. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p7
The article reports that Noble Group Ltd. has acquired the Energy Solutions unit of a joint venture between Sempra Energy Trading Corp. and Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) in San Diego, California.
- Some good news entering the inbox. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p10
The article discusses various reports published in the roundup section of the website "www.CrainsCleveland.com" on Thursday last week including one on efforts ongoing to remake the Mahoning Valley town a good place for tech start-ups, another on plan of Nationwide Insurance Co. to hire 1,400...
- Contract News. // Recruiter;Sep2013, p7
This section offers news briefs related to the recruitment industry as of September 2013 including the acquisition of Rochester Global by ApTask, the purchase of Bibby Consulting and Support by Citation, and the acquisition of NuGrid Consulting by Recruit Co.
- Tara Minerals buys iron ore property. // Mining World;Aug2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p5
The article reports that Tara Minerals Corp. has acquired the iron ore property for $2.175 million in Mexico.
- Rio Tinto first quarter review. // Coal International;May/Jun2011, Vol. 259 Issue 3, p11
The article offers updates on Rio Tinto PLC as of the first quarter of 2011, including its acquisition of Riversdale Mining Ltd., the approval of the 238 million dollars funding on a feasibility study and the impact of tropical cyclones and widespread flooding on its global iron ore production.
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;6/14/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p66
Reports business-related developments in Puerto Rico as of June 2001. Purchase of DuPont Pharmaceutical by Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.; Launch of 12 ounces plastic bottles by Bud Light; Employee recruitment for operation of food and beverage concession services by Food Service in El Yunque.
- Street pulls more bank jobs. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;10/9/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p1
Reports the implications of mergers of financial institutions to employees in New York, New York. Defection of SG Cowen brokers to Prudential; Trend of employee poaching; Budgets of companies to retain employees.
- Contract News. // Recruiter;Nov2012, p7
The article offers news briefs related to the recruitment industry including the acquisition of social work recruiter Medicare First, Castlerock acquiring Nation Locums, and Skills for Logistics receiving 1.14 million pounds to deliver a transition to civilian logistics programme.