CFP Board Chair Dimitroff on a Fortified Duty of Care and How Obama Will Treat Advisers
- Educational Program Directors At Odds With CFP Board. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/10/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 38, p8
Focuses on the gap between the educational program directors of the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and the CFP Board of Standards in the U.S. Lack of collaboration between the executives; Failure of CFP Board chief executive officer Sarah Teslik to communicate a vision for the organization...
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards launches site. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p115
Reports on the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards' World Wide Web site.
- Raising the CFP Profile. Corbin, Kenneth // Financial Planning;Dec2012, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p41
An interview with Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards' (CFPBS) chief executive officer (CEO) Kevin Keller is presented. He explains the goal of the public-awareness campaign launched by the CFPBS. He talks about the biggest misconceptions about the CFPBS credential. He also discusses...
- Everyone's a planner in New York City. Gentile, Gary // Financial Planning;Sep98, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the move of the New York City government to call welfare caseworkers as financial planners at its welfare offices. Reaction of the United States Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards to the move; Comments on the issue.
- CFP Board Considers Adding a Global Presence. Hitchner, Kenneth B.; Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Sep2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p22
Highlights the plan of the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board to expand its membership to international financial planning organizations. Goal of the CFP Board for including international members; Statistics on CFP licensees; Efforts of the CFP Board to expand its marketing agenda.
- Investors Prefer Generalists. Britton, Diana // REP.;Jan2015, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the results of a survey conducted by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards in the U.S about the demand for financial advisors who are generalists.
- CFP Pushes Public Awareness. Mitchell, Donna // American Banker;4/18/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 59, p7
Brief information is given about the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards' advertising campaign.
- CFP designations now available in France and Germany. // Practical Accountant;Dec97, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p10
States that the Certified Financial Planning Board of Standards has granted organizations in France and Germany licenses to to utilize its planning mark. Names of companies; Date from which the mark can be used; Other international board affiliates.
- CFP Board Changes Bankruptcy, Disciplinary Procedures. Marsh, Ann // Financial Planning;May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p26
The article reports on changes to the rules and procedures of the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board which will cover three areas, including the way it deals with bankruptcies among certificants and applicants.