Open to question
- CIVIC PRIDE. Whiteling, Ian // Marketing Week;5/2/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p38
Features the conference and exhibition facility Harrogate International Centre in England. Capacity of the facility; Enumeration of important events held in the facility; Viability of the location of the facility.
- Time for some home truths about the Dome. Tarsh, David // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p9
Focuses on the Millennium Dome, an exhibition building in London, England. Barriers met during the completion of the building; Jobs created through exhibitions; Significance and symbol of the building; Benefits provided to visitors in England.
- On a grand scale. Dietz, Chantelle // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2015, p53
A review is offered for six convention centers in England including the Excel London, ACC (Arena and Convention Centre) Liverpool and the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC).
- Taking the hire ground. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1999, p30
Highlights the HIREX `99 Trade Show at the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England. Information on the exhibition; Contact information.
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2012 Global Event Planner, p80
A review is offered for several exhibition and conference centres of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, England such as the Kensington Conference and Events Centre, Chelsea Old Town Hall, and the Isaac Newton Centre.
- Squeezing in exhibitions. Mcluhan, Rob // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p53
Offers a look at the growing popularity of exhibition venues in the southern part of London, England. Brighton Centre; Hilton Brighton Metropole; Westex; Riviera Centre.
- Spring shows filling up fast. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec95, p6
Reports on the expansion of shows for 1996. KBB96 National Exhibition Center's kitchen, bedroom and bathroom show; Hirex '96 broadening its appeal to exhibitor from United States and other countries; Bautec '96's waiting list of companies.
- Memories, leave me alone. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1996, p14
Focuses on the 20th year anniversary of the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England in 1996. Previous parking problems in the convention center; Improvement plans for the center.
- All change next autumn at NEC. // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, p2
Features the International Autumn Fair (IAF) and Housewares International's (HI) exhibition in 1997 at the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in Birmingham, England. Exhibition format to be used by IAF and HI; IAF's expected show dates; Total attendance of IAF in 1996.