ICICI Says No to Growth
- CHANDA KOCHHAR. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;11/29/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p38
An interview with chief executive officer Chanda Kochhar of ICICI bank Ltd. is presented. When asked about being in the BT Power List, she refers to the huge responsibility to be carried on. She believes that it is a time of consolidation for the company. It is said to focus on capital...
- "SUSTAINING KEY PARAMETERS LIKE CASA WILL BE PRIORITY". // Business Today;12/07/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p81
The article presents an interview with Managing Director of ICICI Bank Chanda Kochhar who discusses growth for ICICI Bank, change in the international banking strategy and plans on raising capital.
- ICICI Bank Quarterly Profit up 35 Percent. // India -- West;4/30/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 23, pA38
The article reports on the 35.2% increase in quarterly profit achieved by the ICICI Bank Ltd. for the quarter period of January to March 2010 due to its continuous cut down of deposit and consumer loans.
- EMI matlab ICICI. Subramanian, Anusha; Adhikari, Anand; Balasubramanyam, K. R.; Bhuva, Rajiv; Puliyenthuruthel, Josey; Seetharaman, G.; Sen, Sunny // Business Today;1/8/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p020
The article reports on the business growth of Industrial Credit and Investment Corp. of India, which is ranked second among banks in the country.
- INSURE GROWTH? Chandramouli, Balaji // Business Today;8/12/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p34
The article reports on the growth of ICICI Bank Ltd. in India. After raising a big amount from the public to raise its banking business, ICICI is reaching out for capital gain. The performance of the bank's insurance business from foreign investors is doing well with over a billion dollars at...
- The Last Frontier. Adhikari, Anand // Business Today;11/27/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p78
The article discusses the Indian banking industry's trend of serving rural and semi-urban customers. The challenges of the trend include a limit population to cater to and a large number of non-salaried people with fluctuating income. It exemplifies the case of ICICI bank in the semi-urban...
- INDIA BANKING. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: India - Banking;12/15/2014, Issue 2199, preceding p1
The article offers information on the banking industry in India as of December 2014 including the $200 million raised by ICICI Bank via overseas bond sales, research on India's economic growth and stock market development, and the launch of Lifetime Fixed interest home loan scheme by Axis Bank.
- Double delight for ICICI net. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);7/31/2013, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Indian multinational banking and financial services firm ICICI Bank Ltd., highlighting the increase of its net profit in the first quarter that ended June 30, 2013 due to the increased demand for loans and treasury income.
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM IN INDIAN BANKING SECTOR IN CAMEL FRAMEWORK. Khatik, S. K.; Nag, Amit Kr. // Delhi Business Review;Jan-Jun2015, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p75
THE Banking sector is a crucial linkage between the household sectors and firms and forms the backbone of an economy. It forms the basis for all the productive activities taking place in an economy and the performance of the economy is judged by the performance of its banking sector. The banking...