COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…
- Top job...? Paul MoranHR director, LG Electronics. // Personnel Today;5/12/2009, p26
The article presents an interview with Paul Moran, HR director at LG Electronics. When asked about his previous job responsibilities, he said he started his career in HR at Siemens in the 1980s after moving over from a finance role, and haven't looked back. Discussing the HR challenges, he said...
- The Leadership Challenges Facing HR: Top CHROs Share Learnings and Advice on What's Next. Steckler, Steve // People & Strategy;2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p14
Interviews with chief human resources officer (CHRO) about the challenges facing HR leaders and their function are presented. Ursie Fairbairn of American Express explains the role of HR in company ethics. When asked about the most surprising insight she gained into the CHRO role, Libby Sartain...
- Top job… Dot Morfett. // Personnel Today;5/15/2007, p36
The article presents an interview with Dot Morfett, human resource partner at clinical software provider Cemer Corp. in Great Britain. When asked about her first job, she said that she first worked as human resource director at IDX Systems/GE Healthcare before she reaches her current position....
- The State of the Human Resources Profession in 2003: An Interview with Dave Ulrich. Vosburgh, Rich // Human Resource Planning;2003, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p18
Interviews human resource planning specialist Dave Ulrich on the status of the profession in 2003. Challenges facing the profession; Explanation given on the indicators of progress of the profession. INSETS: EIGHT CHALLENGES;SEVEN INDICATORS OF PROGRESS.
- Successful Recruitment. Silverthorne, Louise // Medical Device Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p57
Offers tips on conducting and evaluating an interview. Common competencies and possible questions; Formulation of questions that investigate each parameter; Addition of scores to the competency component of the interview; Writing of a short description of the candidate's personality; Evaluation...
- 'Should I bring up pay and conditions issues during the job interview?'. Cotton, Charles // Community Care;4/9/2009, Issue 1765, p32
The article provides an answer to a question on job interviews.
- The recruitment interview process Persuasion and organization reputation promotion in competitive labor markets. Ferris, Gerald R.; Berkson, Howard M.; Harris, Michael M. // Human Resource Management Review;Fall2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p359
Determines the recruitment interview process in labor markets. Purpose of employment interviews; Factors affecting human resource management practices; Implementation of structured interview.
- Don't let your interview process run off the good candidates. Oliver, Jeff // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;01/24/2000, Issue 322568, p6
Deals with the process of interviewing job applicants. Multiple interviews with multiple people and/or committees; Response to the increased complexity of employment law; Popularity of team oriented management philosophies; Costs of employment interviewing.
- INTERVIEW BLUNDERS. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p6
Presents a graph showing the biggest mistakes made by job candidates in job interviews in the United States.