- Mystery Shopper: Glasgow. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p6
Reports on a survey on employee attitude conducted in departmental stores in Glasgow, Scotland sponsored by the First National Co. and the Amber Arch Ltd. List of stores where the survey was conducted; Guidelines used for surveying employee attitude; Reasons for the DFS upholstery store to lead...
- style fashion. // Louisville Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p76
The article presents an interview with Lindsay Smith, a first year medical student at University of Louisville and Mariah Powers, senior communications major at the University of Louisville. When asked Smith about the importance of personal style, she said that it is a way to tell others about...
- Meet a New Dentist. // Oklahoma Dental Association Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p14
An interview with Oklahoma Dental Association (ODA) Membership Services Council chair Dr. Lindsay Smith is presented. When asked the biggest challenge he faces as chair, he refers to communicating dentist programs and events information to members. Smith advises the 2010 Oklahoma University...
- Alternative Scales for Measuring Service Quality: A Comparative Assessment Based on Psychometric and Diagnostic Criteria. Parasuraman, A.; Zeithaml, Valarie A. // Journal of Retailing;Fall94, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p201
Compares alternative measurement scales for customer service quality based on psychometric and diagnostic criteria. Development of alternative questionnaire formats to address unresolved issues; Results of an empirical study that evaluated the alternative formats in different sectors; Practical...
- THIS WEEK S WINNER. // Travel Weekly Australia;12/4/2009, Issue 126, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the travel industry including an interview with an agent concerning her efficiency as an international travel agent and the rating of Travelscene Cranbourne through its travel agent Chris Mcilroy that was considered by the Mystery Shopper as an excellent...
- Suba Hotel adopts room automation system. // Travel Talk-Middle East;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p12
A review of an automated hotel room control services for customers by Suba Hotel is presented.
- New ways to obtain customer feedback. Tucker, Robert B. // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p20
Outlines seven methods that are useful in obtaining a customer feedback. Includes conducting an informal survey of the customers as well as the potential customers; Convening a customer focus; Conducting a survey of the sales force; Listening to the competitor's customers as well as own customers.
- New Queenstown company takes off. // Onfilm;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p9
The article evaluates the services offered by the Aerialfilm, a specialist aerial filming company in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Customer's Motivations for Maintaining Relationships with Service Providers. Bendapudi, Neeli; Berry, Leonard L. // Journal of Retailing;Spring97, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p15
Discusses the variables that affect customer's responsiveness to relationship maintenance with their service providers. Level of customer receptiveness to relationship maintenance; Customer's motivations for maintaining relationship with service providers; Conceptual framework used in the...