- Arie de Geus. Dearlove, Des // New Zealand Management;Nov2003, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p42
Interviews Arie de Geus, former Shell executive and author of the best seller "The Living Company," on a need to change how people understand companies from profit-making machines to living communities. Reasons for not writing a sequel of his best seller; Description of companies as living...
- LEADERS. Pritchard, Kate // European Business Forum;Spring2006, Issue 24, p80
Interviews Arie De Geus of London Business School in England regarding business structures. Mortality rate of companies; Recommended system of corporate governance for a company; Ways of avoiding shareholder pressures among companies.
- Memories of the future. // Across the Board;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p39
Interviews Arie de Geus, head of Royal/Dutch Shell's Group Planning, and his views on decision making processes in corporations. His statement on decision making as learning process; Geus' definition of `living company;' Characteristics of `living company;' Importance of longevity to being a...
- Secrets of old age. Connolly, John // Bulletin with Newsweek;07/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 6080, p44
Discusses the book `The Living Company,' by Arie de Geus, a former executive at Shell. Why companies die young; Why companies exist; The role companies play; The questioning of the importance of corporate longevity; The importance of the manager's commitment to people before assets.
- Exhibitors will pay a high price if they fail to evolve. Hatfield, Colin // Event;Mar2002, p12
Presents tips in maintaining the success of a company. Information on the book 'Living Company'; Advice for improving company operations.
- Books. Kuhn Zhu // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jul/Aug99, Issue 15, p28
Reviews the book `The Living Company: Growth, Learning and Longevity in Business,' by Arie De Geus.
- Books. // Director (00123242);June97, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p83
Reviews the Book `The Living Company,' By Arie de Geus.
- Books. Kennedy, Carol // Director;Jul99, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p81
Reviews the book `The Living Company,' by Arie de Geus.
- Books. Morrow, Mark; Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p58
Reviews the book `The Living Company: Habits for Survival in a Turbulent Business Environment,' by Arie De Geus.