Brian Bartlett Rides Wells Fargo Back Into Corporate Trust
- Wells Fargo Taps Vet Peter Hill. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;5/7/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33111, p1
The article announces that Peter Hill was hired as the new public finance investment banking group head by Wells Fargo & Co.
- Wells Names Deal Exec, Hires Citi Veteran. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;11/27/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 228, p20
Reports on the nomination of Randall Lewis, the chief auditor of Wells Fargo & Co., for the post of corporate development manager of the company's acquisitions in the west coast of U.S. Views of the company's chairman Richard C. Kovacevich on the role of Lewis in the growth of west coast...
- Wells Fargo picks Goalen for regional banking post. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/3/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the promotion of Stephen L. Goalen as head of Wells Fargo's commercial banking in Utah.
- Sandy Raco. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/16/2002, Issue 322969, p8
Profiles Fresno, California executive Sandy Raco, senior vice president and market president for the Central Valley Market of Wells Fargo Bank. Education; Career history; Business philosophy.
- Wells Mortgage Unit Promotes President. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;1/31/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 21, p11
Announces the promotion of Peter J. Wissinger to president of Wells Fargo's Home Mortgage unit. Duties and responsibilities; Highlights of Wissinger's career in bank administration.
- CORRECTION. // njbiz;10/1/2012, p3
A correction to the article about Wells Fargo Northeast regional president Michelle Y. Lee in the September 17, 2012 issue is presented.
- G. Bruce McDermott, Wells Fargo, San Francisco. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p24
Profiles G. Bruce McDermott, private client manager at the Wells Fargo in San Francisco, California. Job responsibilities; Challenges faced in his job; Management philosophy; Comments on his decision to choose financial advising as a career.
- Wells Fargo veteran Cates retires. // Inside Tucson Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p7
Reports on the resignation of Jeanne Cates as manager of Wells Fargo in Green Valley, Tucson in Arizona. Career highlights; Reasons for resigning; Effectivity of the resignation; Company background.
- Wells Fargo looking for a new local boss. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;8/12/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p8
Reports the appointment of Laura Schulte to be the president of the Wells Fargo Nevada to run its community banks in California. Career background of Schulte; Job description of Schulte; Achievement of Schulte.