Can HR Push the Envelope?
- Harvey Mackay on networking. Egolf, Karen // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p50
Presents an interview with Harvey Mackay, owner of the Mackay Envelope Company on networking.
- Harvey Mackay: Looking for leads. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Aug1995, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p101
Profiles Harvey Mackay, CEO of Mackay Envelope Corp. and his tips on successful marketing.
- Nurturing a network for lifetime rewards. Mackay, Harvey // Executive Edge Newsletter;May97, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p1
Presents an interview with Harvey Mackay, author of the book `Swim With the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive,' concerning social networking. Reasons for writing a book on networking; Examples of networking; Ways on how shy people can network; Keys to networking.
- Keeping the focus in one-to-one marketing. Egolf, Karen // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p16
Editorial. Focuses on one-to-one marketing. Definition of one-to-one marketing; Development of one-to-one marketing; Role of intranets in marketing; Reference to the growth of the Mackay Envelope Company using one-to-one marketing.
- Shark Repellent. // Marketing Management;1993, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p6
Presents an interview with Harvey Mackay, author of three best-selling books about business and selling strategies. Qualities of Mackay as an entrepreneur and book author; Insights of Mackay on business; Thoughts of Mackay about launching his new business; Management style adopted by Mackay.
- Humanize Your Sales Strategy. Mackay, Harvey // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Mar2005, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p1
Focuses on the need for businesses to humanize their selling strategies. Factors which have overwhelmed the relationship between salespersons and customers; Information on the Mackay 66 devise used at Mackay Envelope to record and review customer data; Role of company chief executive officers...
- The Selling Wisdom of Harvey Mackay. Keller, Maura // MinnesotaBusiness;Nov2011, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on advice on selling from Harvey Mackay, an author, founder and chairman of the Mackay Mitchell Envelope Co. It mentions his book "The Mackay MBA of Selling in the Real World." According to Mackay, when one is writing books or sharing insights, he or she has an increasing...
- Business supplies. Monson, Megan // Oregon Business Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, Small Business Handbook p10
Reports that office supplies maker Mackay Envelope Co. purchased Mailwell's photopackaging division when the latter consolidated its operations into Seattle, Washington. Goal to become the largest envelope manufacturer in Oregon; Produces more than five billion envelopes a year; Motivational...
- Bureaucratic and strategic human resource management: An empirical comparison in the federal... Mesch, Debra J.; Perry, James L. // Journal of Public Administration Research & Theory;Oct95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p385
Attempts to identify significant differences between the bureaucratic model of human resource management (HRM) and the strategic human resource management (SHRM) model. Titles 38 and 5 of the United States Code which embodies ideas associated with strategic and bureaucratic HRM system...