- ONTHEMOVE. // Golf World;8/26/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p2
Reports on career developments of executives in the sporting goods industry in the U.S.
- NOTEPAD. // Golf World;1/30/2004, Vol. 57 Issue 27, p6
Presents reports regarding various companies that manufacture sports equipments and goods.
- First Nike Women's Store Set for Fashion Island. Kulcsar, Jeanet // Orange County Business Journal;6/11/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the opening of the first NIKEgoddess store at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, California.
- Advancing to Boardwalk. SOULE, ALEXANDER // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/25/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 30, p20
The article discusses the move of local companies in Connecticut to capitalize in the toy, game, and sports industries.
- FESI appoints new president. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p51
Horst Widmann has been appointed president of the Federation of the European Sporting Industry during the SPOGA fair in Cologne, Germany. Widmann has worked in the sports business for more than 30 years. His goal will be to create internal consensus among members and exert strong influence on...
- TOM RAYNOR. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;May/Jun2011, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on Tom Raynor, Sporting Goods Hall of Fame inductee. It states that he majored in criminal justice and journalism in Georgia and later intern at the office of the Governor. It mentions that he later worked at the Georgia Business and Industry Association and then...
- Newsmakers. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/6/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p32
Reports career developments in various business enterprises in Westchester County, New York. Appointment of Kyle O'Laughlin Cahill as executive director of Bethel Nursing and Rehabilitation Center; Selection of David Flynn as manager of business development of ERA Insite Realty; Election of...
- PEOPLE IN ACTION. // Inside Tucson Business;12/22/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p9
Reports career development of the executives in Tucson, Arizona. Designation of Patricia Anderson as customer relations manager of Sun Tran; Promotion of Scott Stadie as sales manager at Pepper-Viner Homes; Presentation of the Medallion Award to broker associate Dave Siweck.
- Could you go far in a small firm? Towner, Nathalie // Computer Weekly;9/12/2002, p43
Examines the growth prospects of a person working in a small and medium-sized enterprises (SME). Benefits of working in SME; Problems experienced by SME in recruiting information technology professionals; Expectations of small firms from their employees; Characteristics considered by SME while...