Beyond Big Biz: Airspin Ready To Take Wireless Broadband To The Masses
- Nortel alum Desch tapped to lead Telcordia. O'Keefe, Sue // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p14
Interviews the Telcordia Technologies chief executive officer Matt Desch. Career background of Desch; Challenges faced by the company; Expansion plan of the company; Source of revenues.
- Quick Take. // Telephony;04/26/99, Vol. 236 Issue 17, p28
Interviews Matt Desch, president of Nortel Networks' wireless solutions division. Sources of the company's wireless revenues in terms of capability and technology; Biggest concerns of wireless vendors and carriers; Reason for the failure of the original C block experiment; Changes in the...
- The Story Behind the Story. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;9/22/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 18, p7
Relates the interview session of the author with chief executive officer Matt Desch of Telcordia Technologies Inc. regarding the operations of telephony systems industry. Attendance to the 1996 CDMA World Congress of in Singapore; Experiences of Desch in wireless technology industries;...
- Iridium CEO Matt Desch: Lower Production Costs Driving Handset Success. Hill, Jeffrey // Satellite News;7/20/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p4
The article presents an interview with Matt Desch, chief executive officer of Iridium LLC. He informed how he control over a large, multi-national project like Iridium Next. He informed about the factors that lead him to upgrade handset revenue projections early in 2011. He further informed how...
- Airspand Wireless Payphone Network Deployed in Tanzania. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov99, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p8
States the successful deployment of 650 wireless payphones in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania by Airspan Communications Ltd. and Adesemi Communications International.
- Airspan announces six wireless DSL contracts. // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p36
Reports that Airspan Communications Corp. received orders for wireless digital subscriber line equipment from various telecommunication companies.
- View From The Top: Matt Desch CEO, Iridium. // VIA Satellite;8/1/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p2
The article presents an interview with Matt Desch, chief executive officer of Iridium Communications Inc. He says that the company is about 20% of the way complete towards the first service launch of the Iridium Next constellation. He says that the predictions regarding a surge in growth for...
- Untitled. Hill, Jeffrey // VIA Satellite;Mar2012, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p12
An interview with Matt Desch, Chief Executive Officers of Iridium Communications Inc., is presented. When asked about most significant achievement of the company in 2011, he states about the low-cost satellite phone launched by the company. He also discusses about the future of MSS industry and...
- Iridium CEO Matt Desch Gives Behind-the-Scenes Look at Iridium Next Financing, Launch Deals. Hill, Jeffrey // Satellite News;3/23/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p5
An interview with Iridium LLC's chief executive officer (CEO) Matt Desch is presented. He refers to the circumstances that allowed him to secure such a low interest rate on Coface financing. He exlains the motivation behind Iridium's securing of its launching partnership with SpaceX. He...