CALL TO ACTION
- CEOs are often involved in the community. Rodriguez, Sandra D. // Caribbean Business;7/22/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p50
Discusses the reasons for the involvement of chief executive officers in community affairs in Puerto Rico. Social responsibility; Public relations of the companies.
- Must have. // PRWeek (London);May2014, p7
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being featured on a panel of public relations experts in front of an audience of charity chief executives arguing a topic that is significant to the third sector.
- Calendar. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/8/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p16
A calendar of events for the Detroit, Michigan area in June 2009 is presented which includes an event called Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Outlook hosted by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, another event called Investepreneur Roundtable conducted by Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce,...
- CEOs predict the future of the agency. P. V. // Public Relations Tactics;Dec2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p16
The article focuses on the panel discussion related to the future of public relations (PR) agencies by several chief executive officers (CEO) at PR agencies like Janet Tyler at Airfoil Public Relations, Jack Martin at Hill+Knowlton Strategies and Fred Cook at Golin Harris International.
- Companies put focus on image. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p18
Discusses the importance of good public relations in a company's success. Study showing that the reputation of a chief executive officer could account for a percentage of a company's overall reputation; Levels on which the CEO is seen as the embodiment of the company; Increase in PR budgets in...
- Your CEO, Not You. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Mar2000, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p5
Reports that direct access to information provided by the Internet has made some reporters impatient with stonewalling public relations (PR) departments. Why chief executive officers (CEO) are the major targets of press inquiries; Implications for PR executives of the media hunt for CEO;...
- Reflections on an evolving industry that continues to break new ground. Barrett, Steve // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Nov2013, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a survey on how company chief executive officers (CEOs) see the role of public relation (PR) on reputation.
- Marketing 2.0 unlocks the secrets of a new integrated era for PR pros. Barrett, Steve // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Feb2015, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discussed topics such as the profile of a chief executive officer and a chief communications officer, the trends in marketing and branded content which drive the worlds of public relations (PR) and communications on the client sides.
- CEO Credibility Gap. // Across the Board;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the rank of chief executive officers in the National Credibility Index developed by the Public Relations Society of America Foundation. Number of professions in the index; Top professions' in the list; Criteria of the index.