Remember the Three Rs
- Companies You Should Know. Klotz, Heather // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p37
The article reports on the progress of security systems company Intransa Inc. in San Jose, California. The firm offers Internet protocol (IP) storage solutions, video surveillance cameras and other computer-related products. Bud Broomhead, chief executive officer (CEO) of Intransa, says that the...
- Intransa. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p124
The article offers a corporate profile of Intransa Inc., destributor of the VideoApplianceâ„¢. which delivers award-winning and customer proven platforms.
- SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM AVAILABLE WITH PRE-LOADED SOFTWARE PACKAGE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p104
The article evaluates the ideoAppliance systems from Intransa Inc.
- Intransa. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p68
The article profiles Intransa Inc., the VideoAppliance Co., that reduces the cost and complexity of deploying Physical Security solutions.
- Intransa Named One of Fastest Growing Storage Companies. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p31
The article announces the recognition of Intransa as one of the fastest growing storage companies by StorageSearch in San Jose, California. It reveals that Intransa's strong traction, innovative technology and success in the market are continuing to gain industry-wide recognition. Jeff Whitney,...
- Intransa. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2007, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p76
The article presents a corporate profile for Intransa Inc., provider of security-grade Internet protocol network storage for video surveillance, video analytics and other leading edge security applications, based in San Jose, California. The firm's products allow users and security integrators...
- A Seat at the Table. Bassett, Jackie // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2007, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p74
The author reflects on the value of security to the businesses and the perception of the chief executive officer (CEO) about that value. She evaluates that the CEOs spend millions of dollars and many hours on meeting the compliance regulations to ensure the protection of the corporate...
- On Defense. Wall, Robert // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/21/2008, Vol. 168 Issue 3, p53
An interview with Stefan Zoller, chief executive officer of EADS Defense & Security Systems Division and chairman of the Board of EADS Deutschland, is presented. He explains the changes in the critical mass of its Defense Electronics business. He discusses the plans for improving the entire...
- Task Force Seeks to Make CEOs Responsible for Cybersecurity. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;4/21/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 13, p26
Focuses on a report by a task force working with the U.S. government which proposes to make CEO responsible for cybersecurity. Goal of the report; Efforts of the Chemical Industry Data Exchange to improve cybersecurity throughout the chemical industry; Recommendations of the report.