Letting Go: When Planners and Clients Part Ways
- Library Now Available As Windows Software. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/7/99, Vol. 103 Issue 23, p17
Presents information on Text Library System, a software created by the Financial Planning Consultants, Inc. for use by financial planning professionals. Features of the product.
- Communicate to Generate Referrals. Denavit, Charise // Journal of Financial Planning;May/Jun2011 Practice Management Sol, p30
The article presents the strategies that financial planners might consider to build relationships with clients. It relays the role of technology in helping financial planners conduct transactions with their clients. The author conveys the need for planners to show the human side of their...
- Woody Young and Glenda Kemple Cover Their Bases: Team Concept a Winner. Opiela, Nancy // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p104
This article provides information on Quest Capital Management Inc., a financial planning firm based in Dallas, Texas. Quest Capital was founded by Woody Young and Glenda Kemple, both financial planners. The company has 26 employees and is considered one of the largest independent financial...
- May-December Matchmaking. Wine, Elizabeth // Financial Planning;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p41
The article discusses the issue of succession planning in the financial advisory industry, particularly in the U.S. Also cited are the benefits of hiring young talents like the possibility of a succession plan that safeguard existing clients and they could bring in clients their own age, as well...
- Successful Networking. Sinderbrand, Gary // Advisor Today;Aug2006, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p52
The article offers steps that would ensure successful networking and a steady stream of superior prospective clients in the financial planning industry.
- Financial planners perform well in a crunch. Kennedy, Chris // Money Management;2/11/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p8
The article presents research findings on the positive performance of financial planners in the financial planning industry in Australia, as depicted in the "Future Ready IV" report that showed positive client retention and profitability in the industry despite crisis.
- CPD QUIZ. // Money Management;5/2/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p26
A quiz concerning financial planners and the financial planning industry is presented.
- Becoming a Client Can Open an Advisor's Eyes. Grant, Dave // Financial-planning.com;12/23/2015, p2
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of hiring a financial planner for his family's finances.
- Para troupers. Cann, Nick // Money Marketing;12/16/2010, p24
In this article the author discusses the role of paraplanners on financial planning businesses.