Internet TV Exec Nicholas Reville's Presidential Pick
- Buckeye Boondoggle. Zengerle, Jason // New Republic;10/8/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses U.S. presidential candidate John McCain and the DHL Airways Inc. workers mentioned by candidate Barack Obama in his television advertisements broadcast in Ohio. The advertisements reveal that McCain and his aide Rick Davis supported and helped push through U.S. Congress...
- Sen. Obama's backers see dream ticket as nightmare. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p1
The article reports that Congressional allies of U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama rejects Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton to run as his mate to make a dream ticket.
- Obama's women problem. Morrris, Dick // Hill;7/30/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 88, p33
The article presents an analysis on the U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama's problems with women.
- GOPers blast Obama ahead of his Iraq-Afghanistan trip. Youngman, Sam // Hill;7/16/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 82, p21
The article reports on the criticism of Republicans on the ability Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama to address national security prior to his trip to Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Follow the Leaders. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;9/5/2008, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p4
A quiz about U.S. presidential candidates John McCain and Barack Obama is presented.
- Obama's Reach Out in Chicago. // Windy City Times;10/29/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p20
Several images of U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama and his wife, Michele at various events in line with his campaign are presented.
- QUESTIONING THE CANDIDATE. // Jet;11/19/2007, Vol. 112 Issue 20, p12
A photograph is presented of 2008 U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and first-grader Hadassah Jones as she interviews him for a local news program during a campaign stop in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- CAMPAIGN JOURNAL. Kraft, Brooks // New Republic;1/30/2008, Vol. 238 Issue 1, p14
Three photographs of Barack Obama, a U.S. Democratic Party candidate for the 2008 presidential nomination, are presented.
- Vote with the audacity of hope - Vote Obama. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/16/2008, Issue 1086, p6
The article reports on the hope that Senator Barack Obama will bring if elected as the new president of the U.S.