Revision3 CEO Louderback's Presidential Pick
- U.S. Primaries: Silicon Valley's Picks. Moresco, Justin // Red Herring;1/31/2008, p1
An interview with several executives from the U.S. high-technology industry is presented regarding the presidential candidates in the U.S. 2008 election. Jim Louderback, chief executive officer (CEO) of Revision3 believes that the elections would be against Barack Obama and John McCain....
- Education.com CEO Fortune's Presidential Pick. Kilcrease, April // Red Herring;2/4/2008, p1
An interview with Ronald Fortune, chief executive officer (CEO) of Education.com, is presented. He relates the things that he wants the U.S. president-elect to do to benefit technology companies and education. He explains why it would be a mistake for the future president to throw out the No...
- The Unreasonable Liberal. MARSH, TAYLOR // Moderate Voice;11/5/2012, p25
The article offers information on the edge of U.S. President Barack Obama in the presidential election in November 2012. It says that Obama may win for running the values of the Democratic Party he represents. It adds that Obama will not have a mandate if he wins in the reelection but he will be...
- Obama Goes All the Way! Greenberg, Glenn // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;11/14/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p2
This article reports on the election of Barack Obama as president of the U.S.
- Obama's '12 map paints Indiana red. Youngman, Sam // Hill;11/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 121, p1
The article reports that U.S. President Barack Obama is expected to struggle campaigning for a 2012 reelection bid in Indiana which is considered a Republican state.
- Comments. // Hill;8/1/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 90, p18
The article presents several comments on the presidential campaign and confidence of Senator Barack Obama in the U.S.
- War(s) With No Exit. // Against the Current;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Allen Ruff about Barack Obama's global economic outlook and foreign policies and another by Malik Miah about the racial dimensions of the presidential election in the U.S.
- Statement on the Presidential Election in Timor-Leste. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/23/2012, Special section p1
The article presents the text of a statement given by U.S. President Barack Obama on April 23, 2012 which he congratulated Taur Matan Ruak on his victory in Timor-Leste's Presidential election.
- To The Point. Norville, Bunny // Munday Courier (TX);9/12/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p5
The author discusses presidential elections of the U.S. to be held in November 2012 and presidential campaign of present president of the U.S. Barack Obama.