- Barclaycard Hires U.S. Mobile Head. // American Banker;5/20/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F319, p15
Brief information is given about Barclaycard's U.S. mobile business which will be run by Dekkers Davidson, who will report to chief executive officer Amer Sajed.
- Barclaycard adds UK director in bid to up CRM activity. // Marketing (00253650);3/15/2001, p2
Focuses on the appointment of Keith Coulter as customer value management director at Barclaycard in Great Britain.
- Several Execs Exiting Barclays. Launder, William // American Banker;4/26/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 80, p20
The article discusses three top executives at Barclays PLC's Barclaycard credit card business that are leaving the company. Richard Vague is stepping down as chief executive of Barclaycard and will be succeeded by Lloyd M. Wirshba. Ben Brake, the former managing director of marketing and segment...
- Barclaycard Head Faces Mobile Pay Test in the U.S. Aspan, Maria // American Banker;8/7/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 121, p6
The article focuses on Valerie Soranno Keating, chief executive officer of Barclays bank's Barclaycard credit card unit, noting her views on competition in the U.S. card-issuing market and government regulation. Her concern about the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Board's complaint database...
- the frontline. Whitton, Katherine; Newton, Mark; Clarke, Colin // Marketing Week;4/4/2013, p25
The article presents comments from several marketing executives about the adoption of contactless payment methods by consumers and retailers. Katherine Whitton discusses Barclaycard's customer awareness campaign. Mark Newton notes the mobile electronic company Nokia's work in developing a...
- Higher authority prevails in battle over sponsorship. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;Jul97, pI6
Focuses on the decision of Court of Arbitration for Sports in Switzerland that the International Rowing Federation (FISA) should control sponsorship rights to national team's clothing and equipment. Impact of the decision on sponsorship of other sports; Possibility of reconsideration of the...
- Sponsorship. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;8/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 47, p6
Reports on sports sponsorship in Europe. Sponsorship offer worth $15 million over three years by Carlsberg and Tele Denmark to Danish Tour de France champion Bjarne Riis; Watch company FreeStyle's sponsorship of the 1996 Junior Lacanau Pro Junior surf competition; Increase in French sponsorship...
- New French tarmac team. // Bicycling;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p20
Reports that La Francais des Jeux, the French National Lottery, has agreed to sponsor a cycling team.
- Sports grows. Weinman, Keith // Colorado Business Magazine;May97, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p77
Reports the growing sports sponsorships in the United States according to the national sports marketing consultant Dean Bonham. Monetary increase from 1979 to 1997; Facts, trends and issues on sports sponsorship; Other information.