COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…
- Successful Recruitment. Silverthorne, Louise // Medical Device Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p57
Offers tips on conducting and evaluating an interview. Common competencies and possible questions; Formulation of questions that investigate each parameter; Addition of scores to the competency component of the interview; Writing of a short description of the candidate's personality; Evaluation...
- 'Should I bring up pay and conditions issues during the job interview?'. Cotton, Charles // Community Care;4/9/2009, Issue 1765, p32
The article provides an answer to a question on job interviews.
- The recruitment interview process Persuasion and organization reputation promotion in competitive labor markets. Ferris, Gerald R.; Berkson, Howard M.; Harris, Michael M. // Human Resource Management Review;Fall2002, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p359
Determines the recruitment interview process in labor markets. Purpose of employment interviews; Factors affecting human resource management practices; Implementation of structured interview.
- Don't let your interview process run off the good candidates. Oliver, Jeff // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;01/24/2000, Issue 322568, p6
Deals with the process of interviewing job applicants. Multiple interviews with multiple people and/or committees; Response to the increased complexity of employment law; Popularity of team oriented management philosophies; Costs of employment interviewing.
- INTERVIEW BLUNDERS. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p6
Presents a graph showing the biggest mistakes made by job candidates in job interviews in the United States.
- Telephone Screening of Candidates. // Practical Accountant;Nov2001, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p12
Details how to conduct telephone screening of job candidates. Definition of goals and culture; Importance of knowing one's deadline; Creation of a question list.
- Secrets of smart interviewing. // Glamour;Aug98, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p118
Presents advice on interviewing prospective job applicants. Things to prepare before the actual interview.
- How to keep yourself from being hired. King, Jennifer E. // Corporate Legal Times;Aug98, Vol. 8 Issue 81, p10
Presents some of the mistakes done by applicants during job interviews. Reason for working; Sleeping during an interview.
- Interviewing acumen. Schultz, Beth // Network World;8/18/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p53
Provides information about behavioral event interview (BEI) in personnel management. Characteristics of a successful BEI; Components; Advantages to hiring managers.