A Paging Veteran Envisions A New Wireless Data World
- 360 to resell Arch paging in Midwest. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p58
Announces that Arch Communications Group Incorporated paging services will be resold by Chicago based 360 Communications Company. Where the paging services would be offered; Number of paging subscribers to the company.
- Arch tries to build capital muscle, operate leaner. Bruno, Antony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Reports that Arch Communications Group company will reduce its work force by 10 percent in an effort to restructure its United States business units. Information on Arch's National Service Division; How the restructuring will be financed; Details on a commitment from Sandler Capital Management...
- Arch restructure plan follows industry trend. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p3
Presents information the reorganization of Arch Communications Group company and other paging carriers. Reference to executive changes at PageNet company; Details on consolidation of PageNet's billing, customer support and accounting functions; Reason for the restructuring.
- Arch opens Ariz. services facility. // RCR;07/07/97, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p2
Reports that in August, 1997, Arch Communications Group Incorporated in New York, opened a National Services Division in Tempe, Arizona. Estimated number of persons who will be employed at the facility; Number of facilities Arch Communications operates in the United States.
- Arch purchases satellite channel. // RCR;12/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p21
Reports on the purchase of a fourth satellite channel by Arch Communications Group Incorporated from SpaceCom Systems company, in order to expand its transmission capacity. Details on features of the channel; Information on FM Cubed transmission technology by SpaceCom.
- Arch launches online shop. // RCR;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p50
Focuses on Arch Communications Group Inc.'s launching of the web site called the Arch Paging Online Store.
- Arch completes recapitalization. // RCR;07/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p18
Reports that Arch Communications Group Incorporated has completed its recapitalization effort. Processes that were involved in the recapitalization; Comments from J. Roy Pottle, Arch's executive vice president and chief financial officer.
- Arch revenues up for quarter. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p42
Highlights the financial performance of Arch Communications Group Inc. in third quarter, ended September 30, 1999.
- Arch/Telecom towers contract ended, Moody's to review debt. // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p41
Comments on the decision of Arch Communications Group Incorporated to terminate a former agreement to sell its site-management business to TelecomTowers L.L.C. Why the decision was made.