Listwin Leaves Cisco 'Status Quo' To Pursue New Digs
- Dot-com Merger Unveils Mobile Mail App. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p10
Deals with MobileMail, a mobile e-mail application from the merger between Phone.com and Software.com. Value of the combined companies; Shipping schedules of the Mobile Mail 1.0 and 1.1 versions.
- Phone.com, Software.com Merger Advances. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p24
Focuses on the termination of the waiting period of Phone.com-Software.com merger under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976. Requirements for the consummation of the deal; Completion date of the transaction.
- Listwin Exits Cisco To Lead New Merger. // Inter@ctive Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p22
Reports that Don Listwin has left Cisco Systems Inc. to run the combined Phone.com and Software.com, two suppliers of communications software for service providers. Benefit of the two companies from the addition of Listwin; Individual that will head the technology development of the combined...
- Internet firms team to redefine industry. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p1
Reports on issues and developments concerning the merger of Phone.com Inc. and Software.com Inc.
- The new power of two. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;08/14/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on the merger in stock swap of Internet software companies Phone.com and Software.com. Value of the deal; Overview of the transaction; Significance of the move to wireless application protocol technology.
- Phone.com to acquire Paragon. Bruno, Anthony // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p29
Focuses on the plans of Phone.com Inc. to acquire Paragon Software Ltd. Integration of Paragon technology for easier connection of Internet phones and stored data; Consumer demand for touch-of-a-button management information; Provisions of the agreement.
- Phone.com to buy Onebox.com. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p153
Reports the acquisition of Onebox.com Inc. by Phone.com Inc. in Redwood City, California.
- Internet boosts unified messaging. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;04/24/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 17, p48
Discusses the application of the Internet in boosting unified messaging. Options for in-house unified messaging solutions; Components of the unified messaging solution of Software.com; Unified messaging strategy of Phone.com. INSET: BRIEFLY.
- Stock slides amid 'Buy' recommendations for Openwave. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the decrease in stock prices of Openwave Inc., a company that resulted from the merger of wireless communication companies Phone.com Inc. and Software.com Inc.