- Grand Designs. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Oct2005, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p28
Interviews Easton Sports CEO Tony Palma about the role of innovation in the success of the company. Impact of the results of the 2004 National Hockey League on the company; Reasons behind the success of the company; Sporting goods innovations made by Easton.
- Work to Preserve Archery History. // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p126
Interviews James D., Easton, chairman and chief executive officer of Easton Sports Inc. Contribution of Easton family to archery; Views on archery; Assertion on the value of archery collections.
- How Salable Is the Valley? // BusinessWest;Jan2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p11
Interviews economist Paul Harrington about the salability of Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts to high technology companies. Challenges facing the Valley in its bid to become an attractive alternative for high technology companies and their employees; Factors hindering the Valley's salability to...
- VENDOR VIEWPOINT. // Apparel Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p20
An interview with Zander Livingston, chief executive officer (CEO) and co-founder of Truecount Corporation, is presented. When asked about how apparel retailers can achieve the visibility they need to optimize their inventory management, Livingston mentions radio frequency identification (RFID)....
- Finance must be everyone's business. Enos, Gary A. // Behavioral Healthcare;Dec2007, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
An interview with Gary Bembry, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Lakeview Center in Pensacola, Florida and Jerry Mayo, CEO of Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, is presented. When asked about the priorities of behavioral healthcare agencies, they both...
- Industry Insider: Bernard J. Mullin. // Sport Marketing Quarterly;Dec2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p192
An interview with Aspire Group Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Bernard J. Mullin is presented. When asked on his expectation in sport industry, Mullin reveals that he will need to gain experience if he will be a major league team president. He says that the 24:48:48 strategy is the propriety...
- Five keys to a successful media interview. Greaney, Thomas M. // Communication World;Apr/May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5/6, p35
Discusses pointers in the production of a successful media interview with chief executive officers of companies. Importance of preparation; Avoiding of jargon; Saying of name of company during course of interview; Micro/macro discussions; Respect for reporter deadlines.
- from the EDITOR. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Nov2006, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including interviews by executive editor Ellen M. Heffes of chief executive officers of the five largest accounting firms in the United States.
- Easton-Bell Chief Ethics Officer on SOX Compliance. Aguilar, Melissa // Compliance Week;Jul2009, Vol. 6 Issue 66, p54
An interview with Elliot Fisch, director of internal audit and chief ethics officer at sports equipment maker Easton-Bell Sports Inc., is presented. When asked about his responsibilities at the company, he refers to the establishment and management of the internal audit program, as well as the...