The great unknown
- Do you have the 'right stuff' to start a business? Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;6/26/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Provides tips on how to start a business. Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses; Need to have strong business planning and organizational skills; Importance of leadership skills.
- Physician leaders key to successful team approaches. Troy, Timothy N. // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Oct2002, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p38
Presents tips to become a successful physician. Importance of possessing a good leadership skills; Significance of business planning; Relevance of budgeting the cost of business operations.
- It's the followers who make the leader, and vice versa. Willax, Paul A. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/12/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p13A
Focuses on the reliance of business leaders on followers. Measurement of a true leader; Responsibility to build a team with strong players.
- Appendix: Strategy execution: the military provenance. // Successful Strategy Execution;2007, p145
A variety of topics that relate to articles that appeared in the book "Successful Strategy Execution: How to Keep Your Business Goals on Target" are presented.
- Are You the Problem? Anderson, Dave // Executive Excellence;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
Provides tips on solving leadership problems in the U.S. Importance of being open to change; Inclusion of people from different levels and departments in the planning; Detachment from the strategies.
- In Quest of Leaders Searching Beyond the Board Room. Woolf, Barry // Rural Telecommunications;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on issues of succession planning in a company. Role of leaders in a company; Processes involved in the selection of leaders; Qualifications for the identification of potential candidate for leadership in a company.
- Leadership Q & A: The Power of Focus: John Cumming. McFarlane, Donovan A. // Feature Edition;2010, Vol. 2010 Issue 4, p120
A review of the article "Leadership Q & A: The Power of Focus," by John Cummings, which appeared in the June 1, 2006 issue of "Business Finance."
- Untitled. MANESS, TERRY S. // Baylor Business Review;Spring2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p2
An introduction is presented which discusses various reports within the issue on topics including management, leadership, and business strategy.
- Contents. // Journal of General Management;Winter95, Vol. 21 Issue 2, preceding p1
A table of content for the issue is presented.