"China Is That Fast"
- On The Internet... // Micro Mart;11/14/2013, Issue 1286, p34
The article presents several topics featured on the Internet as of November 14, 2013. Speculations on the development of the film "Star Wars: Episode VII" directed by J. J. Abrams are discussed. Comments made by security engineers at search company Google condemning the MUSCULAR program of the...
- Letters. More, Deepak // Computer Active;Apr2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues such as one on the Windows XP personal computer operating system in the December 2013 issue and another on the HP 11 Chromebook from Internet company Google Inc.
- IN BRIEF: Google. // Marketing Week;6/14/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p14
The article reports that Internet company Google Inc. has filed a legal case against computer giant Microsoft Corp.'s Vista operating system accusing it of making it difficult to use Google's search software in comparison to the Microsoft's own software.
- TOP STORIES. // PC Pro;Aug2014, Issue 238, p16
The article offers technology news briefs as of August 2014. Google Inc., a multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products has launched driverless cars which has no steering wheels and brake pedals. Microsoft Corp., a multinational corporation in Redmond,...
- Does Google's Android Dream of Microsoft-Like Bugs? // Baseline;Jan2008, Issue 80, p65
The article explores the application development platform Android of Google. Various developers recognize Android as a buggy and kludgy tool unprepared to be launched in the market despite its reflection of the company's involvement in the mobile application industry. In response to this, Google...
- Sharp shooting Microsoft. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2010, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on the companies including Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc. working on algorithms for picture manipulation for better photo quality.
- COLLABORATION WARS: GOOGLE VS. MICROSOFT. // eWeek;7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p38
The article reports that Microsoft Corp. has came up with its offering, Microsoft Office 2010, which has complementary Office Web Apps, thus increasing competition against Google Inc.
- Microsoft slams Google for email snooping to sell ads. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/ 8/2013, p9
The article reports that the multinational software corporation Microsoft Corp. allegedly accused Google Inc., a multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products, of trawling through the electronic (e)-mails of people in 2013 to sell targeted advertising.
- Google reads emails for ads posts. // Flare (Pakistan);2/15/2013, p75
The article reports on the accusation of Microsoft to Google regarding the alleged violation of Google of the privacy of Gmail users.